What's new

South Indian corner...

I never understood the whole Seemandhra and Telangana issue. Can someone explain it to me? Or give me a link to a source :unsure:

Pweaze =]

The only family member that left Kerala was my father when he went to work as a telecommunications guy in Bahrain for Cable & Wireless after serving 15 years in the Indian Navy as a radio operator.

From Kerala to NZ is quite a distance traveled LOL.

I never understood the whole Seemandhra and Telangana issue. Can someone explain it to me? Or give me a link to a source :unsure:

Pweaze =]
Before independence:
Seemandhra is part of Madras territory and chennapattinam is its capital...
Telangana is part of Nizam kingdom with hyderabad as its capital...
After Independence:
Seemandhra fought for independence from Madras territory and gained independence in 1956 but lost chennai(in return took tirupathi)
Nizams are showing incredible amount of discrepency towards hindus and it was liberated by patel. Now some districts surrounding hyderabad were merged into Andhra as they speak telugu. Everything is fine until this point. Now Andhra has to move the capital from Kurnool to hyderabad. Almost all the development after independence is concentrated around Hyderabad.
Today its diffucult for Andhrites to vacate this just like that and they feel betrayed.

So the issue...

From Kerala to NZ is quite a distance traveled LOL.

A lot of the Malayalis have left New Zealand and gone to Australia. Because you get paid more in Australia and more job opportunities there.

Every single malayali that I have known have had themselves been in the gulf, or their parents had been in gulf. =P

A lot of the Malayalis have left New Zealand and gone to Australia. Because you get paid more in Australia and more job opportunities there.

Every single malayali that I have known have had themselves been in the gulf, or their parents had been in gulf. =P
did you go there for education or job?

New Zealand is darn pretty and very good for a laid back life. Unless someone is Einstein, he/she can do a lot worse than New Zealand.

Jai Raajputana . . .
big-machine-gun.gif

howz ebheryone ???

@neehar @dontsuspendme . . . Baga unna wa ???:D

Back
Top Bottom