What's new

South China Sea Forum

Civilian ship my a@s
BPGajlp.gif

3Iu6NRK.gif

KAtapZR.jpg

A3lTPZQ.jpg

Nope. I just exposed you for what you are -- a coward.

Right. If you say so. :lol:

Why is the response more important than the theft ? :lol:

This is why it is always entertaining debating you PDF Chinese. Your physical acrobats absolutely enchants Americans. Your mental gymnastics are equally fascinating.

A brazen theft occurred, but it is more critical to point out the lack of response by the victim.

Funny how you accuse me of criticizing the lack of a response when you are indirectly doing the same.
See what happens next. Trump may give your China a response you will not like.

Right. If you say so.
Apparently...The description fits. :lol:

Funny how you accuse me of criticizing the lack of a response when you are indirectly doing the same.
Nonsense. You are imagining things.

But I can make it official, if you like: I hereby condemn Obama for his lack of response.

There you go.

Now...As usual the evasion...The lack of response by the victim is far more important than the theft itself.

Apparently...The description fits. :lol:
I'm glad I made you feel better about yourself. :cheers:

Nonsense. You are imagining things.

But I can make it official, if you like: I hereby condemn Obama for his lack of response.

There you go.

Now...As usual the evasion...The lack of response by the victim is far more important than the theft itself.
Because it's usually the response of the victim that governs the perpetrator's propensity to repeat the crime. I'm sure you've realized that the Chinese government isn't exactly spanking honest.

US cannot send the spy device down there, China hiding 100000 nukes there. So capture the unmanned device, is to send clear signal to US. Bring it on WW3, world ready for the nukes war scenario. Too bad US had no balls to do WW3 anyway. Lol

US demanding China, this is so hilarious. China giving you middle finger, talk to it. Maybe demand the India states they will bow down to you US. LMAO about this article.

Because it's usually the response of the victim that governs the perpetrator's propensity to repeat the crime. I'm sure you've realized that the Chinese government isn't exactly spanking honest.
Your focus on the supposedly lack of response by US reveals much about you, specifically, your sense of morality.

It does not matter if you steal from a stronger or weaker man than you. Theft is wrong. It does not matter if the victim responds or not. A nun may not respond at all and would suffer in silence, and in your opinion, she deserves it because she did not respond. That if phucked up, pal.

But WHEN the US Navy respond by increasing our presence in the SCS, we will see your PLAN scurries back to port like the coward it is.

Your focus on the supposedly lack of response by US reveals much about you, specifically, your sense of morality.

It does not matter if you steal from a stronger or weaker man than you. Theft is wrong. It does not matter if the victim responds or not. A nun may not respond at all and would suffer in silence, and in your opinion, she deserves it because she did not respond. That if phucked up, pal.

But WHEN the US Navy respond by increasing our presence in the SCS, we will see your PLAN scurries back to port like the coward it is.

I'm speaking from the perspective of the victim, in which case it is not only appropriate but almost obligatory to elicit a response; there are numerous examples in which the US responded very appropriately to unprovoked attacks (Operation El Dorado Canyon, cruise missile strikes against Yemeni forces that fired missiles at USN ships, etc.).

But WHEN the US Navy respond by increasing our presence in the SCS
So, you do advocate for a response and find that preferable to merely scolding the perpetrator. I'm glad we're on the same page. Anything else you wish to needlessly argue about?

So, you do advocate for a response and find that preferable to merely scolding the perpetrator. I'm glad we're on the same page. Anything else you wish to needlessly argue about?
How will the US Navy will respond ? Trump will let the Navy decides. But I think the US Navy will be quiet about it. No need to make any public statement. Let you think the lack of public response means none at all. That is how small minds think.

There is no harm in asking anyway.. even though we know whats the result of this asking.

How will the US Navy will respond ? Trump will let the Navy decides. But I think the US Navy will be quiet about it. No need to make any public statement. Let you think the lack of public response means none at all. That is how small minds think.

Nobody is saying that public statements are the only way this situation could be handled. A response could very well be, as you've mentioned, an increase in the frequency of SCS patrols.

Nobody is saying that public statements are the only way this situation could be handled. A response could very well be, as you've mentioned, an increase in the frequency of SCS patrols.
In a way, the Iranians have bigger balls than the Chinese when they grabbed those US Navy sailors. Foolish, but ballsy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom