What's new

South China Sea Forum

Just install high powered cell phone jammers in those area, problem solved.

Will you come to do this job?practice what you preach please.

I'm pretty sure that there's No such kind of "a peaceful solution " for the invader to our sovereignty:coffee:

As I told u guys here, war may start at about mid 2013. Just wait and see.

war will be started by whom?Vietnam or China?

If they pay me enough, then hell i will as a third party contractor. And installing cell phone jammer of 900 and 2100 frequency band will jam all Chinese mobile frequency (dual band), while Vietnamese 1800 band will still work (Tri Band).

If they pay me enough, then hell i will as a third party contractor. And installing cell phone jammer of 900 and 2100 frequency band will jam all Chinese mobile frequency (dual band), while Vietnamese 1800 band will still work (Tri Band).

lol,so should I expect to see the project carried out or shouldn't I?

war will be started by whom?Vietnam or China?
by VietNam,l guess.We also started first in war with France,US and in overthrowing China's ally Pol Pot in1979.

by VietNam,l guess.We also started first in war with France,US and in overthrowing China's ally Pol Pot

lol,you will start a war against China in mid 2013...hilarious,that's like a suicide mission for your country,mid 2013 is not really that far off,let wait and see.you are out of your mind,man,you want to start a war against a giant country which is 100 times stronger than you..ok,go ahead,and by the way where exactly would you start this upcoming war?on the sea or land?

Dude, check your previous posts. You asked us to wait for Jan 1st, 2013.
I'm pretty sure that there's No such kind of "a peaceful solution " for the invader to our sovereignty:coffee:

As I told u guys here, war may start at about mid 2013. Just wait and see.

lol,you will start a war against China in mid 2013...hilarious,that's like a suicide mission for your country,mid 2013 is not really that far off,let wait and see.you are out of your mind,man,you want to start a war against a giant country which is 100 times stronger than you..ok,go ahead,and by the way where exactly would you start this upcoming war?on the sea or land?
We started the war with US first, too.China is far weaker than US,who cares if u're big or small? We overthrowed ur ally Pol Pot,u couldn't do anything to stop us. If u invade VN,then war is inevitable.let's see who will have the last laugh :coffee:

I said Chinese like to pontificate about the right when it come to Falkland but love to bully their neigbours. When it comes to a fight we know how they ran away from Taiwan and Vietnam.
really,how come you even dared not to put up a fight when we took back Hongkong,and you are right about one thing,all Chinese people believe that Islas Malvinas belong to Argentina,sooner or later you have to give it back to its rightful owner.

I said Chinese like to pontificate about the right when it come to Falkland but love to bully their neigbours. When it comes to a fight we know how they ran away from Taiwan and Vietnam.
I think it must be another hard war for VN.US may support Taiwan when we attack Itu-aba isl.we don't care abt China navy,but US seven fleet is big trouble.

We started the war with US first, too.China is far weaker than US,who cares if u're big or small? We overthrowed ur ally Pol Pot,u couldn't do anything to stop us. If u invade VN,then war is inevitable.let's see who will have the last laugh :coffee:

without China and Russia's help ,you are nothing,China's aid was the deciding edge in your war agaisnt US.and you said that you would start the war against China in mid 2013,Then what do you mean by saying
If u invade VN,then war is inevitable.let's see who will have the last laugh
you said you would attack China first,right?that's what "start"a war means.

I think it must be another hard war for VN.US may support Taiwan when we attack Itu-aba isl.we don't care abt China navy,but US seven fleet is big trouble.
lol,I have to give it to you,that's a good one.

without China and Russia's help ,you are nothing,China's aid was the deciding edge in your war agaisnt US.and you said that you would start the war against China in mid 2013,Then what do you mean by saying
you said you would attack China first,right?
Russia still support Vn against China in SCS(east sea), she's gonna build a new sub-marine base for us,too.
that's what "start"a war means.

lol,I have to give it to you,that's a good one.
We should start war with Taiwan at Itu Aba first coz that isl has fresh water and it's quite big,too.

Back
Top Bottom