What's new

South China Sea Forum

Right...And if Pakistan respond by sending ships to challenge India, we can criticize Pakistan for not using 'dialogue' to resolve the issue. :lol:

Come to think of it, the US was in the wrong for going to war against Imperial Japan after the attack on Pearl Harbor. We should have tried 'dialogue' to get Imperial Japan to stop expansion in mainland China and stop all the atrocities against the Chinese.

When Hitler invaded Poland because the German people needed land to expand, according to Hitler's belief, Europe should have use 'dialogue' to try to solve Germany's problem.

You are wasting your time bud. This is a hardcore Chinese supporting form. Even with three concrete examples (and evidence based), I don't think anyone would care to get it. I've been through it many times. The Chinese can do all the wrong and get support from fan boys on here, the US, on the other hand, is just responding to events, as if we were the aggressors. We can't make sense to people who are so biased towards the Chinese to begin with!!

If someone is blatantly anti western/US then just ignore them, they make zero sense, never have sources and just spout shit and get their other accounts/buddies to join in with them following the same stupid narrative.

I am saying solve it through dialogue....not by a military conflict that can lead to a war

There is no dialogue when your enemy sets their military posts closer to your allies, on land, air or see assets that don't belong to them. That's an act of war that has already taken place!!!! The dialogue now comes when the War is about to be over!

Did China involve the US, Japan and many others before building these islands?? NO! So why should the US do dialogue when she's just making sure the Chinese know we'll protect ourselves and our allies??

There is no dialogue when your enemy sets their military posts closer to your allies, on land, air or see assets that don't belong to them. That's an act of war that has already taken place!!!! The dialogue now comes when the War is about to be over!

Did China involve the US, Japan and many others before building these islands?? NO! So why should the US do dialogue when she's just making sure the Chinese know we'll protect ourselves and our allies??

Like you did in 1971.. LOL.. rants and rants... Result: O we r sorry we didn't found any WMD in Iraq..but ..but we killed saddam plus thousand of innocents..:woot:

You are wasting your time bud. This is a hardcore Chinese supporting form. Even with three concrete examples (and evidence based), I don't think anyone would care to get it. I've been through it many times. The Chinese can do all the wrong and get support from fan boys on here, the US, on the other hand, is just responding to events, as if we were the aggressors. We can't make sense to people who are so biased towards the Chinese to begin with!!

Everyone is biased in military forums. Don't pretend you're any different. You may think your view is the correct one but so does everybody else. Relax!

:woot:And i Quote some from it.." Even more embarrassing. There's another reason the U.S. might be embarrassed to acknowledge the incidents. In "five of six" incidents where soldiers were exposed to the agents, the "munitions appeared to have been designed in the United States, manufactured in Europe and filled in chemical agent production lines built in Iraq by Western companies."
No, Iraq Didn't Have 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' After All:woot:

Plus.. Added bonus for you..

Tony Blair makes qualified apology for Iraq war:woot::woot:

1b843377-ba4e-4a98-a797-32b87eadc8de.jpeg

:china:

A government really can't do no wrong when it comes to defending the country territorial sovereignty at least to majority of its population. I don't think the US public will behave any differently if US territory is at stake. The interesting part is that the US has no claim in the dispute but only engage itself in the name of its ally's new found claim. Perfect case of the tail wagging the dog.

A government really can't do no wrong when it comes to defending the country territorial sovereignty at least to majority of its population. I don't think the US public will behave any differently if US territory is at stake. The interesting part is that the US has no claim in the dispute but only engage itself in the name of its ally's new found claim. Perfect case of the tail wagging the dog.
The US regularly sent FON challenges to anyone, friend or ally or enemy.

We will continue to fight for freedom of navigation. To that end, we will build further capabilities.

We will ensure that we are able to protect freedom of navigation no less than the US is able to. 

Back
Top Bottom