What's new

South China Sea Forum

Man cant wait and long forwad to it
Cant wait to have more philippine fisherman shoo off from SCS? :D

China will respond with more CMA ship patrolling. Reclamation at Scarborough shoal and a huge airfield near Luzon island :D

How is it crossing the line? We are just having naval exercise in the Philippines' territory. :)

It does no good to Sino-Japan trade. China always tie national interest with trade.

Nervermind,China was informed
We just dont want the Pinoys getting any ideas. Every time after a military exercise they feel tough for a few weeks.

You know Japan would not want to cause ire by conducting military exercise in disputed territory.

The exercise is to take place close to Palawan, and near the Kalayaan Islands, which is occupied and held by the Philippines.

You know this is very normal for Japan and Philippines. They share the same enemy.

It is a little strange I feel that @Nihonjin1051 is a little careful and serious. It's not your style Nihonjin.:D Our neitizens must have noticed that.

Personally, I do welcome this kind of drills, the more closer to the line, it will do more good to China.:D Don't be shy, guys. Further more, I should thank comrade Aquino. You are seriously call for more resources to be poured into SCS, I personally appreciate it.

For what you have seen and will see in near future, more resources will come from China.
1. More coast guard ships will be built and will be dispatched to SCS and ECS.
2. More strategy missles will be manufactured and will be commissioned in certain bases and target more certain facilities.
3. News and comments here will definitely be transfered to domestic forums and social networks to 'terrify' our neitizens, so there will be a louder voice about construct more missles, warships and aircrafts. Oh, that is a good signals to me. :D
4. Ah, More daily routines for surveillance would be pushed to coast guard units and more drills plan will be carried out from PLAN to avoid being terrified. I feel 'sad' for our boys that so much works are pushed to them. :-)
5. The accuracy of BEIDOU Navigation System will be most improved for military use to see how you guys are 'terrifying' us.

Damn, though I am really terrified, it seems that it is not a bad result for what I could see. So, it seems that you Nihonjin have already predict and see that? You are a smart guy. This drills have some influences to your country's long term strategy which is pursuing to be a 'normal country'. No offence, but through my observation from this thread, some people really have IQ issues. It is not that bad, right? You have fun and we have things done, fair enough! :D

For a high-context conversation sake, I would reminder our Nihonjin, you are just too prudent to dances on top of eggs and play subtle games that will lead to that you will be hated by someone for a little time.:crazy::D

Last edited:
It is a little strange I feel that @Nihonjin1051 is a little careful and serious. It's not your style Nihonjin.:D Our neitizens must have noticed that.

Personally, I do welcome this kind of drills, the more closer to the line, it will do more good to China.:D Don't be shy, guys. Further more, I should thank comrade Aquino. You are seriously call for more resources to be poured into SCS, I personally appreciate it.

For what you have seen and will see in near future, more resources will come from China.
1. More coast guard ships will be built and will be dispatched to SCS and ECS.
2. More strategy missles will be manufactured and will be commissioned in certain bases and target more certain facilities.
3. News and comments here will definitely be transfered to domestic forums and social networks to 'terrify' our neitizens, so there will be a louder voice about construct more missles, warships and aircrafts. Oh, that is a good signals to me. :D
4. Ah, More daily routines for surveillance would be pushed to coast guard units and more drills plan will be carried out from PLAN to avoid being terrified. I feel 'sad' for our boys that so much works are pushed to them. :-)
5. The accuracy of BEIDOU Navigation System will be most improved for military use to see how you guys are 'terrifying' us.

Damn, though I am really terrified, but it seems that it is not a bad result for what I could see. So, it seems that you Nihonjin have already predict and see that? You are a smart guy. This drills have some influences to your country's long term strategy which is pursuing to be a 'normal country'. No offence, but through my observation from this thread, some people really have IQ issues. It is not that bad, right? You have fun and we have things done, fair enough! :D

For a high-context conversation sake, I would reminder our Nihonjin, you are just too prudent to dances on top of eggs and play subtle games that will lead to that you will be hated by someone for a little time.:crazy::D

;)

Back
Top Bottom