What's new

South China Sea Forum

You mean below comment you post is bullshit?
Where does my post say that Islands belongs to China??? And offcouse China is a hegemony and wants to annex lands and oceans.Case in point Aksai Chin and 9 dashed lines.

Where does my post say that Islands belongs to China??? And offcouse China is a hegemony and wants to annex lands and oceans.Case in point Aksai Chin and 9 dashed lines.
Hehe, talking bullshit again.

Just accept that, you know shit about the history of SCS, here you just want attacking China, don't pretend to you here maintain justice.

Hehe, talking bullshit again.

Just accept that, you know shit about the history of SCS, here you just want attacking China, don't pretend to you here maintain justice.
Not talking bullshit but just exposing hypocrisy,dont get butthurt after realising the truth.

40% of their power grid is owned by China. :P

Now, guess how much of the Filipino private economy is owned by ethnic Chinese minorities in the Philippines?

Those are filipino citizens so why? filipinos run filipino industries?

40% of their power grid is owned by China. :P

Now, guess how much of the Filipino private economy is owned by ethnic Chinese minorities in the Philippines?

So how about the other 60% its still filipino owned and under our laws we can nationalized it in times of emergencies so again make your threats but nothing is going to stop this good luck proving your illogical imperialism in court

Just do not buy Banana from PH

Ya cut ties with the Philippines we dont need your trash here

So how about the other 60% its still filipino owned and under our laws we can nationalized it in times of emergencies so again make your threats but nothing is going to stop this good luck proving your illogical imperialism in court

Why did you guys let so many Chinese into your country? I mean it doesn't add up. China is not on good terms with you so why? India would never allow so many Chinese to set up shop and dominate our economy. I'm curious.

Manipulation of GDP and history is more in China. Chinese economy is big but not as big as CCP is picturing, definitely there are some manipulation at local, provincial and central level has happened in numerous instances over the years.

So you saying Indian GDP is not manipulated and Chinese GDP has manipulation? So what history has China manipulated other than that we invaded India in 1962? :)

No problem , no one force you to buy "made in china"

Dear Indian and China , do not off line please.

I do not want to see india-sino war in this topic.

My comment on Philippine Star.

Phl case vs China will fail - US expert | Philippine Star

yIG42ek.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom