What's new

South China Sea Forum

Some people are not only stupid, but evil, cold-blood, retarded, and sick.

YA LIKE YOU

Again if you don't what international law get a damn book why should do all the work for you.
This typical imp bull your running out of facts and lies to say so go back to insults which has basis at all just on typical twekan brain i figures

Again your wrong she was interdependent country not part of anything and again typical imp lies so your really are twek@n imp

Me~? I'm not the bloody sick bastard who made fun of dead people and posting racist, stupid comments around~

Tell me about this YOUR very own "international law" deal with the conflict between Korea and Japan, Palestine and Israel, Russia and Japan and even your greed country and Malaysia~:cheesy:

Tibet was not an freaking independent country, it has been ruling by the central government for several centuries and they always have to obey their law your ignorant fool. When the UK invaded Tibetan region, they sighed contract and negotiated with the Qing government, not with those useless Lamas:lol:.
I wonder if Spanish and American ever give a flying X to you people's opinion when they ordered you to invade people of Moroland and stole their land~

Wow that's the most stupid post i have ever hear so your saying that being outlaw of international law is working and all the lesson of the past should be ignored because it suits you better

It is the most stupid post you ever heard because it is what you don't want to hear. but it is the truth how this world works. If you want example, then just look at what US had done in the last 20 years as the sole superpower which is no different than what the Mongols, the Romans, the British and all other sole dominant powers had done. I am not ignoring the past, I am just acknowledging it. You on the other hand still naively believes all of what I said is not true, so who is really stupid?

If you think I am wrong, state your case and facts, but all you have done is repeat the same thing or call everyone imp (guess that must be the best insult you can think of). Really, if that is not the example of an ignorant and dumb *** fool then I don't know what is.

Only because thats the only thing China can do. Claim what is belongs on the coast. Can't claim North America because of its past exploration. That would be knocking heads with the U.S. as well as Canada and Mexico.

China can't claim North America because its power projection and dominance can't go that far. White people weren't the first to settle the old west, Africa, or India, did that stop them from claiming the land there?

Actually US tried to claim Canada once in 1812 war, but failed. But it did manage to claim 1/2 of Mexico. So really, its all about power projection and ability to dominance rather than historical prescience.

How is being a bully a right thing?

Oh being a bully is a very good thing for majority of the citizens of a country most of the time if the country can pull it off. Just look at the living standard of US and Europe, all those accumulation wealth came from bullying. You only think its a bad thing because Philippine is too weak so its being bullied. China learned that lesson 100 years ago, apparently you guys have not.

Last edited:
Again China's Imperialism at work

And what about Philippine? Isn't it trying to grab the same resources as China? Does it make it more right for Philippine to grab it than China?

If those islands were part of Philippine and China were simply annexing it then I don't think US would stay this quiet. The fact is those islands were in dispute and were claimed by ROC historically. However, it is closer to Philippine and PRC and ROC weren't in a position to defend those islands for a while. So Philippine started to encroach upon them for a while, hence the dispute. It is actually pretty sneaky that Philippine government grounded a ship to claim those reefs. So really, no one is more guilty or more right than another. At the end of it, it comes down a match of strength.

More than you know imps faker why are so defensive about Imperial china while you say so much about the Philippines if you are a filipino then? heck you can't even say anything in Filipino its obvious who the hell you are you 50 cent drone!

wow, talk about being defensive. Whether you like it or not, he has a point, what can Philippine do about it other than crying to Uncle Sam and ASEAN.

Me~? I'm not the bloody sick bastard who made fun of dead people and posting racist, stupid comments around~

Tell me about this YOUR very own "international law" deal with the conflict between Korea and Japan, Palestine and Israel, Russia and Japan and even your greed country and Malaysia~:cheesy:

Tibet was not an freaking independent country, it has been ruling by the central government for several centuries and they always have to obey their law your ignorant fool. When the UK invaded Tibetan region, they sighed contract and negotiated with the Qing government, not with those useless Lamas:lol:.
I wonder if Spanish and American ever give a flying X to you people's opinion when they ordered you to invade people of Moroland and stole their land~

And yet you continued to do man nice try imp

Its very funny when you like to be leader of region.

Its not funny because its a border dispute. By taking part of it that mean we're directly interfering with your internal matter. That's not how Indonesia's foreign policy rolls.

Its not funny because its a border dispute. By taking part of it that mean we're directly interfering with your internal matter. That's not how Indonesia's foreign policy rolls.

What is funny leader of the region like you, telling with useless diplomacy words, take a way to get peace, good luck.

They are not allies and hardly strategic partners of China
All of them are for trade and arguably only Cambodia and Laos are closer to China because of trade and the Vietnamese' threat on them
On paper, they will not aggravate anyone
S Korea, Singapore and Thailand have US military bases
Taiwan will take their stance dependent on the situations
By and large the US and its cohorts have a bigger influence on these countries than China because the imperialists are unscrupulous and can be insane
Laos sided with VN against China in 1979 , more than 200,000 undercover VNese troop still in Laos. Camb's military is controlled by pro-VN and Cambodian-Vietnamese general.....and yet, low IQ Chinese here still think Cambodia and Laos are on their side :lol:

What is funny leader of the region like you, telling with useless diplomacy words, take a way to get peace, good luck.

or simply you want us to drop one oversized parachute division and launch beachhead operation with more than three marine division we have over your James shoal island chain? occupy them, and arrogantly built strong hold here, are Indonesia had the capacity to do that? yes we had. But why we can't do that, is simply avoiding conflict is suit all of our national interest and managing this conflict in manner will bring positive results in the end for all of ASEAN member.

We bought some time & the Chinese is now intersted to sign the CoC. With ASEAN. I say Diplomacy has done its job.

It is the most stupid post you ever heard because it is what you don't want to hear. but it is the truth how this world works. If you want example, then just look at what US had done in the last 20 years as the sole superpower which is no different than what the Mongols, the Romans, the British and all other sole dominant powers had done. I am not ignoring the past, I am just acknowledging it. You on the other hand still naively believes all of what I said is not true, so who is really stupid?

If you think I am wrong, state your case and facts, but all you have done is repeat the same thing or call everyone imp (guess that must be the best insult you can think of). Really, if that is not the example of an ignorant and dumb *** fool then I don't know what is.

China can't claim North America because its power projection and dominance can't go that far. White people weren't the first to settle the old west, Africa, or India, did that stop them from claiming the land there?

Actually US tried to claim Canada once in 1812 war, but failed. But it did manage to claim 1/2 of Mexico. So really, its all about power projection and ability to dominance rather than historical prescience.

Oh being a bully is a very good thing for majority of the citizens of a country most of the time if the country can pull it off. Just look at the living standard of US and Europe, all those accumulation wealth came from bullying. You only think its a bad thing because Philippine is too weak so its being bullied. China learned that lesson 100 years ago, apparently you guys have not.

Ha man you learned? wow and yet you guys claim you have no intentions like that against anyone so your saying to us that you guys are really up to no good? well that's great some truth for a change good luck with that so long for your peaceful rise

Ya right that's your twek@n definition of normal? a lair, cheater, arrogant pr^ck racist fine your chinese normal

I just love to see how you the true lair, cheater, arrogant, racist scumbag being ashamed into anger~ :rofl:

CCG 3401 seen in sea trials:

c021f6fetw1ebewf0x4xyj21400qodu2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom