What's new

South China Sea Forum

funny how you talk tough but you dont live in the pilippines. Get it through your skull, there is no such thing as world peace. Never will never will be.

Typical Imperialist this is fragile peace and your intention is to break it and send us back to world war 2 and here you guys were always talking how china was a victim of said war and hate the Japanese for it now you wanna do the same thing? what type of logic is that? and you have no right to ask me a personal question! your not my friend or anything to me so why should i answer your question? Just stick to the topic or f off if have nothing else to say!

LOL The international consists of Japan, USA, and a few "troublemaker" in Southeast Asia. When the Muslim sphere spoke, then we can "reconsider".

Right now, I am very please with our foreign policy game of "passive-aggressive" stance to play mind game with everyone. LMAO Let be honest here, Japan is using China threat to re-militarize and we are using the dispute and US's pivot to ram up our military defense without the fear of "international condemnation". When I say "international", I mean "international" and not just the USA, the western hemisphere, and a few of her puppet allies in Asia. LOL

Nobody really pays attention here in the EU, besides the odd articles on page 20 that appears every other month. From governmental sides there is a deafening silence.

China doesn't stand a chance against Japan with their largely obsolete arsenal. Hope they don't lose their country over a tiny island dispute.

This is a case of a big bully with no brains and a trouble maker in this peaceful region.

I applaud Aquino for standing up to a bully.
You wanna see trouble? Now we will arm the Moro separatists will advanced weaponry so they can demolish the Pinoy army and liberate their nation from your occupation.

Typical Imperialist this is fragile peace and your intention is to break it and send us back to world war 2 and here you guys were always talking how china was a victim of said war and hate the Japanese for it now you wanna do the same thing? what type of logic is that? and you have no right to ask me a personal question! your not my friend or anything to me so why should i answer your question? Just stick to the topic or f off if have nothing else to say!
The real imperialists are the occupiers of the Moros people. China must give them nuclear backpacks so they can launch terror attacks against Manila.

Mere talking won't stop the PLA or PLAN. When the time comes, a massive launch of 3000 nuclear warheads against our enemies would relieve all pent up pressure!

After the second world war which country Philippines or China increased its land mass by 45% through invasion
Dear readers spend a little time to think about it

You wanna see trouble? Now we will arm the Moro separatists will advanced weaponry so they can demolish the Pinoy army and liberate their nation from your occupation.

The real imperialists are the occupiers of the Moros people. China must give them nuclear backpacks so they can launch terror attacks against Manila.

I didn't know that china supports terrorist and separtist group that has ties with al queda and uses
children to plant I.E.D. bombs and use their own people as hostages and living shields.:china::china:

Wow, you must be a real fuc.king idiot.

Blah blah blah typical moron who knows to use space bar hey guys look at mental ill who can do stuff with computer.

Ha your talking about other countries as if you know things but look around you moron your country is no paradise ha jokes on you! your just other fool who knows to say bad things about others but have huge faults and too arrogant and too stupid to accept and improve yourselves. Your in no position to say things you arrogant fool your just other chinese fool who knows to use a space and things he knows things go f yourself.

lol. Imperialist? Do you know the meaning of that? lol. why do you bring Japanese with your post when the topic has nothing to do with them. When did I ever post anything about China as a victim in ww2 ?

And you say I'm off topic, what a joke.

lol. Imperialist? Do you know the meaning of that? lol. why do you bring Japanese with your post when the topic has nothing to do with them. When did I ever post anything about China as a victim in ww2 ?

And you say I'm off topic, what a joke.

I am most your countrymen are always saying it i just cut off the typical chinese propaganda of " we won against the Japanese myth" As if they help out the Allies at all ha anyway building bases without consent, claiming a whole sea ( the ONLY country in the plant who does) is the very definition of Imperialism please don't act like you have any brain cells troll.

I like to say that there is no "beat" but ready to "defend" our self first. Tự cứu trước khi trời cứu. and the model of politic system is both copied from Stalin model, not from China. Problem ís how to change it without riots and violations.

Why you can only think of defense instead of offense? Vietnam has been on defense for over thousands can you ever think of offense? Look at Japan, it is small nation too, but in its history never once China can bully Japan, it was another way around. The Senkkaku dispute, China loud mouth all they want but who is the one administrates the Senkkaku? It is Japan. Similar situation between China and Vietnam, but why isn't Vietnam administrate the Hoang Sa?

How can Japan was able 2 bully China but Vietnam can not? (When Chinese nationalists hear Japan bullies China they get angry, when they hear Vietnam will bully them, they will laugh, why is that?) Does China dare to bully France, Britain, or Germany despite these countries smaller size than Vietnam? Because their economics and military are strong thus they have strong allies such as the NATO.

Vietnam has always been following China, like little boy following big fat brother, and this big fat brother often abuse the little boy. What the little boy doing is nothing but biting his teeth and taking the beat. Can this little boy be smarter stop following this big fat bully and go somewhere learn some different type of martial art, join a league then come back and ask what's up. Instead of spending time walking behind this big fat bully with hope that he will teach you something or protect you from being bullying. The fact is this big fat bully not great, his background often got bullies by other smaller boys.

The political system of China and Vietnam is the same, Communism-one party with half free market model. Both adopted Soviet system. Soviet threw the communism away. China keeps the political the same and introduce free market. Vietnam does the same keeps the political system and introduce free market.

Japan-Constitutional Monarchy with full free enterprise model.

Back
Top Bottom