What's new

South China Sea Forum

China is just a weak, coward but big mouth nation, all US need to do is just sent all best weapons and lots of money to support VN plus support VN to control Thailand, Sing in order to control Kra cannal and Malacca strait, then China will be a docile puppy for good :laughcry:

I supposed you lived in Vn but you are not communists ( I am communists although I am not the member of communist party). You and those people brain-washed by western media will lose if keep underestimating China. You didn't learn any thing from the spirit of General Giap " Don't underestimate any whole people who decided to stand up". Remember that our ancestors, Nguyen Trai and le loi, when they defeated Ming troops in Vn, the first thing they did was to prepare boats for them to return China. As I said, the whole Chinese people desired East Vietnam sea, don't blame PRC government. If you blame PRC government, you was tricked by US. And when you underestimate Chinese people, they actually are very happy about your stupidity. Vietnamese will not lose to China because we understand Chinese people well.

I supposed you lived in Vn but you are not communists ( I am communists although I am not the member of communist party). You and those people brain-washed by western media will lose if keep underestimating China. You didn't learn any thing from the spirit of General Giap " Don't underestimate any whole people who decided to stand up". Remember that our ancestors, Nguyen Trai and le loi, when they defeated Ming troops in Vn, the first thing they did was to prepare boats for them to return China. As I said, the whole Chinese people desired East Vietnam sea, don't blame PRC government. If you blame PRC government, you was tricked by US. And when you underestimate Chinese people, they actually are very happy about your stupidity. Vietnamese will not lose to China because we understand Chinese people well.
Then do u remember what our Emperor Nguyen Hue said abt China ?? Do u think he underestimate China ??
Người chết là quân xâm lược nhà Thanh. Người làm giỗ cho họ là những người làm nên chiến thắng thần tốc năm Kỷ Dậu [1789]. Việt Nam Sử lược của Trần Trọng Kim chép: "Hội quân ở núi Tam Điệp ngày 20 tháng chạp năm Mậu Thân [1788], vua Quang Trung nói với ba quân: "Chúng nó sang phen này là mua cái chết đó thôi. Ta ra chuyến này thân coi việc quân đánh giữ, đã định mẹo rối, đuổi quân Tàu về chẳng qua chỉ trong mươi ngày là xong việc. Nhưng chỉ nghĩ chúng là nước lớn gấp mười lần nước ta, sau khi chúng thua một trận rồi tất chúng lấy làm xấu hổ, lại mưu báo thù, như thế thì đánh nhau mãi không thôi, dân ta hại nhiều, ta sao nỡ thế. Vậy đánh xong trận này, ta phải nhờ Thì Nhiệm dùng lời nói cho khéo để đình chỉ việc chiến tranh. Đợi mươi năm nữa, nước ta dưỡng được sức phú cường rồi, thì ta không cần phải sợ chúng nữa".1

Seem like u need to grow up before u can post some useful comments here.

Then do u remember what our Emperor Nguyen Hue said abt China ?? Do u think he underestimate China ??

Seem like u need to grow up before u can post some useful comments here.
You confused here. Qing Empire at that time didnot represent Han people (or whole Chinese people). That's why it's weak and lost to Westerners. Nguyen Hue didnot underestimate Chinese people. Situation of Han people at that time is the same with Vietnamese before Bach Dang victory.
You are the ones who still does not grow up. If you grew, you have to trust in human factors as Gen. Giap trusts, but not only in modern Western weapons. If you want to consider China weak. Wait until the day we can build modern weapons ourselves and don't have to buy old-fashioned weapons of Russia. As a mechanical engineer, I believed that day will come sooner or later.

He sent ships to harass Chinese fishermen and got slapped. Now he wants to talk about law after getting thrown around? He lost his chance last year.

You confused here. Qing Empire at that time didnot represent Han people (or whole Chinese people). That's why it's weak and lost to Westerners. Nguyen Hue didnot underestimate Chinese people. Situation of Han people at that time is the same with Vietnamese before Bach Dang victory.
what do you mean ?? u mentioned to Le Loi, Nguyen Trai who fought against Ming troops, and suddenly, u said: "Situation of Han people at that time is the same with Vietnamese before Bach Dang victory" ???U mean : Ming dynasty was so stupid , so they let the Manchu to conquer them easily ??

btw: u claimed yourself as a communist, then do u know what is communist society and how to get there ??

what do you mean ?? u mentioned to Le Loi, Nguyen Trai who fought against Ming troops, and suddenly, u said: "Situation of Han people at that time is the same with Vietnamese before Bach Dang victory" ???U mean : Ming dynasty was so stupid , so they let the Manchu to conquer them easily ??

btw: u claimed yourself as a communist, then do u know what is communist society and how to get there ??

You can blame Ming dynasty, Qing dynasty (but it's not politely to say they are stupid). Because we, international communists, don't consider those dynasties as the true representative of their people. But please note that we respect labourers around the world including those in China. It's the same that we don't consider Nguyen Dynasty as true representative of Vietnam people.
btw: if u are not communists, I don't force to to change your ideology as well as I don't condemn your ideology. But I want to remind you that Vietnam communists are in the position to negotiate with Chinese communist because we are comrades. There is what called international friendship among communists. Chinese always respected their own faces, they consider negotiating with us because they don't want to be blamed as disrespecting international communism movement.
If you were not communist, Chinese just ignore you easily. Because then you just represent a small nation. It's similar with the case of Syria, where America don't care about negotiating with them because america is a big nation. Then Chinese can say that you are not in the position that can negotiate with them. Although, I protest that kind of attitude towards small nation of big nations.
Anyway, I am a friendly communist, I respect your own ideology.

You can blame Ming dynasty, Qing dynasty (but it's not politely to say they are stupid). Because we, international communists, don't consider those dynasties as the true representative of their people. But please note that we respect labourers around the world including those in China. It's the same that we don't consider Nguyen Dynasty as true representative of Vietnam people.
btw: if u are not communists, I don't force to to change your ideology as well as I don't condemn your ideology. But I want to remind you that Vietnam communists are in the position to negotiate with Chinese communist because we are comrades. There is what called international friendship among communists. Chinese always respected their own faces, they consider negotiating with us because they don't want to be blamed as disrespecting international communism movement.
If you were not communist, Chinese just ignore you easily. Because then you just represent a small nation. It's similar with the case of Syria, where America don't care about negotiating with them because america is a big nation. Then Chinese can say that you are not in the position that can negotiate with them. Although, I protest that kind of attitude towards small nation of big nations.
Anyway, I am a friendly communist, I respect your own ideology.

Problem is even our VN leader also dont know what exactly is communist society (coz no one ever come there), so why do u so pround of yourself as a communist when u can not define what is it ??

R u still too young to even understand what u say ??

I don't claim myself communist easily. I was educated with Communism and studied many communism book when I was at high school and university. I joined Ho chi Minh youth communist community long a ago. At least I paid time to study international politics but you even don't care about that. You just captured your scattered knowledge from Western media and internet. And you cam here with a trust in mind that you can defeat educated Chinese in debate. How snail you are! even you already grew old but you don't pay time to study, you still can not win any debate about international politics. How can I explain with you about the communist society when you don't understand any thing about communism or international politics?
Problem is even our VN leader also dont know what exactly is communist society (coz no one ever come there), so why do u so pround of yourself as a communist when u can not define what is it ??

R u still too young to even understand what u say ??

I don't claim myself communist easily. I was educated with Communism and studied many communism book when I was at high school and university. I joined Ho chi Minh youth communist community long a ago. At least I paid time to study international politics but you even don't care about that. You just captured your scattered knowledge from Western media and internet. And you cam here with a trust in mind that you can defeat educated Chinese in debate. How snail you are! even you already grew old but you don't pay time to study, you still can not win any debate about international politics. How can I explain with you about the communist society when you don't understand any thing about communism or international politics?
ok, you "study" alot abt communism, but the Truth is even our VN leaders also dont know how communist society look like , so can u know more than them after "study" (or being brain washed) alot ??

Can u name anyone in Vn know exactly how communist society look like ?? Mr Trong or Mr Dung ???

comrade cirr, this thread is about SC Sea, and not about promoting China´s ship building industry. Pls refrain from advertising.

thank you.

Maybe he is sale employer of China shipbuilding company, so he need to advertise for them if he want to sell those cheap products :lol:

P/S: mà thế quái nào các đồng chí VN quay ra cãi nhau nhỉ. :D

Maybe he is sale employer of China shipbuilding company, so he need to advertise for them if he want to sell those cheap products :lol:

P/S: mà thế quái nào các đồng chí VN quay ra cãi nhau nhỉ. :D
I just help Namin to grow up , may be he's just 20 or 21 years old :laughcry:

back to the topic
The 23 rd ASEAN Summit and related meetings closed in Brunei’s capital city Bandar Seri Begawan on October 10, wrapping up the year Brunei plays ASEAN Chair.

During the summit and related meetings, ASEAN leaders focused their discussions on the formation of an ASEAN Community which is scheduled to be completed by 2015.

They voiced their support for building ASEAN’s post-2015 vision and agreed to boost regional linkage and connectivity and further deepen relations between the ten-member group and its partners while promoting the bloc’s central role and enhancing its contributions to peace, stability and development in the region.

ASEAN and its partners touched upon and proposed a range of practical measures in order to promote peace, stability, security and development cooperation in the region.

They unanimously agreed to continue prioritising cooperation in economics, trade, investment, natural disaster management, culture and education, and narrowing development gap.

They will work more closely with each other to handle non-traditional security challenges such as energy and food security, epidemics and climate change.

The leaders also devoted much time to deliberating regional and international issues of mutual concern, including the East Sea question.

They stressed the significance of the maintenance of peace, security and stability in the region as well as the East Sea, the peaceful settlement of disputes, the observance of international law and the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law on the Sea, the full and efficient implementation of the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the East Sea, and the early achievement of a Code of Conduct in the East Sea.

At the end of the meetings, ASEAN leaders and their partners approved a spate of important documents, including the Declaration on the ASEAN Community’s Post-2015 Vision, the Declaration on Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment, the Declaration on Strengthening Social Protection, the Declaration on the Elimination of Violence Against Women and Elimination of Violence Against Children, the Declaration on Enhancing Cooperation in Disaster Management, the Declaration on Non-communicable Diseases and the Declaration on the 8 th East Asia Summit on Food Security.

At the closing ceremony, Brunei handed over the ASEAN Chair in 2014 to Myanmar.

The same day, the fifth ASEAN-UN Summit was convened, seeing ASEAN and UN leaders agreeing to continue implementing the ASEAN-UN Joint Declaration on a Comprehensive Partnership and boost cooperation in various areas such as maritime security and safety, food and energy security and climate change, and Millennium Development Goals implementation.

Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung delivered a speech at the Summit, emphasising on the need for the two sides to step up the implementation of commitments they reached, especially in prioritised areas of mutual concern.

He called on the UN to closely partner with and help ASEAN countries fulfil the UN Millennium Development Goals.

In terms of regional peace and security, PM Dung proposed the UN strongly back ASEAN’s principles on the East Sea issue as stated in the Declaration on Six-point Principles on the East Sea issued in July last year.

Vietnam will soon take part in UN peacekeeping missions, firstly in engineering, army medicine and military observance, for peace, stability and development in the region and the world at large, he affirmed.-VNA
http://en.vietnamplus.vn/Home/23rd-ASEAN-Summit-wraps-up-in-Brunei/201310/40047.vnplus

I just help Namin to grow up , may be he's just 20 or 21 years old :laughcry:

back to the topic

Niceguy, in my first post, I just want to tell that ASEAN should not trust statement of Chinese leaders, because they will not keep any promise if it doesn't bring benefits for the whole Chinese people. I also cited many facts in Chinese history to prove that.
I just want other people to understand viewpoint of a Vietnam communist about this sea dispute, and importantly we shouldn't underestimate the strength of Chinese people.
If you want to win your enemy, you have to understand them clearly first. Western medias tried to brainwash every body that Chinese people are brainwashed. If they were really brainwashed, then we don't have to worry about China growth.

Niceguy, in my first post, I just want to tell that ASEAN should not trust statement of Chinese leaders, because they will not keep any promise if it doesn't bring benefits for the whole Chinese people. I also cited many facts in Chinese history to prove that.
I just want other people to understand viewpoint of a Vietnam communist about this sea dispute, and importantly we shouldn't underestimate the strength of Chinese people.
If you want to win your enemy, you have to understand them clearly first. Western medias tried to brainwash every body that Chinese people are brainwashed. If they were really brainwashed, then we don't have to worry about China growth.

you are too naive, bro.

you are too naive, bro.

you can consider me naive. Because Vietnam communists were too naive that in 1958 and 1974, our Chinese comrades backstabbed us when we were busy fighting with Imperialism to promote international communism movement.

We know that, bro. No need to teach us what's store in Chinese head. :D
And of course, no need to tell us what's Vietnamese Government viewpoint. If you want to explain it to Chinese member, well... it's seem like a impossible mission, :P.

P/S: read more in this box, and find out what's happened in here, bro. :D

Back
Top Bottom