What's new

South China Sea Forum

Go cry somewhere else, you are becoming a crybaby here. When will you grow up and talk with reasons among adults here?

I think you have a problem like many of your countrymen. You like to twist the facts, right and wrong, black and white. My response was primarily for HongWu´s clown with tanks in Hanoi. Vietnam is not a pushover, as Chinese you are suposed to know that. As for crying, that´s not fair game China vs Vietnam, so we need help and support from others. No surprise.
i mean no matter your tank in Beijing or ours in hanoi or what other things happening,lets just keep quiet.haha...
you should know nobody would die for you or us in the world.

i mean no matter your tank in Beijing or ours in hanoi or what other things happening,lets just keep quiet.haha...
you should know nobody would die for you or us in the world.
Our tanks in Beijing? you joke!

Maybe you can answer the question which was raised some tine ago by me, but no Chinese wants to answer: In the long common Sino-VN history over 2,000 years, why China has chosen Vietnam for expansion, and not other immedidate neighbors such as Korea, Laos, Thailand and Burma?

Those countries could be taken with ease by China.

Haha! Indeed why?

Perhaps the others weren't as belligerent as the Viets and didn't make troubles on China's border towns?

There got to be a reason(s) for sure.

Our tanks in Beijing? you joke!
Maybe you can answer the question which was raised some tine ago by me, but no Chinese wants to answer: In the long common Sino-VN history over 2,000 years, why China has chosen Vietnam for expansion, and not other immedidate neighbors such as Korea, Laos, Thailand and Burma?
Those countries could be taken with ease by China.
haha,in the past 2000 years Chinese went there and founded empire or local govt and brought Chinese civilization there.so we accept Vietnam or north Vietnam as part of China emotionally.unlucky no central govt in history has interest in Vietnam,for it is too far from our capital.or else we are talking in Mandarin now.

haha,in the past 2000 years Chinese went there and founded empire or local govt and brought Chinese civilization there.so we accept Vietnam or north Vietnam as part of China emotionally.unlucky no central govt in history has interest in Vietnam,for it is too far from our capital.or else we are talking in Mandarin now.

Chinese were slaves of Mongolian to Japanese, all kind of invders in the past. Slaves didn't have right to dream.:omghaha:

Perhaps Viets are like pests that needs to be wiped out. Ancient Chinese probably saw that a long time ago and picked Vietnam as prey :)

Your ancestors ran away from Vietnam with bloody heads, don't lie kid.:guns::china:

Just reading what all these posters write here just makes me mad.

I've never seen so many idiotic statements, racist remarks, and war threats in 1 single site on the internet than here. Know what's worst? Some of your english is so poor that I have trouble trying to understand you. :hitwall:

Internet_argument.jpg

I think you just ignore them, If there is a war were happend in future, they will ran away and abandon their comdares because they just fight with their mouth.

P/S: Thằng bựa nó cái câu: "quân tử động khẩu đéo động đậy" đấy còn gì anh em nhỉ. :))

Haha! Indeed why?

Perhaps the others weren't as belligerent as the Viets and didn't make troubles on China's border towns?

There got to be a reason(s) for sure.
Good excuse reason for invade others, that why China paid same fate in 19th and 20th century, right!? :smitten:
Perhaps Viets are like pests that needs to be wiped out. Ancient Chinese probably saw that a long time ago and picked Vietnam as prey :)
And We did wipe guys like you out our country like d*gs. Read history to know more.... :smitten:

Good excuse reason for invade others, that why China paid same fate in 19th and 20th century, right!? :smitten:

And We did wipe guys like you out our country like d*gs. Read history to know more.... :smitten:

As far as i know Vietnam was ruled by China for over a thousand years while your country never dared to attack China. Now learn some real history primate

:lol: We are your masters for 1000 years. Now you know why. As soon as we open fire you fall to your knees. Stay out of the South China Sea unless you want our tanks to pay a visit to Hanoi.

Chinese kneed long enough before Mongolian, no tired ? You avatar reminder me to Man Quing people, who ruled you until 1912 last century.

Just reading what all these posters write here just makes me mad.

I've never seen so many idiotic statements, racist remarks, and war threats in 1 single site on the internet than here.
No need to take posted comments here too serious. Consider those posts as entertaiment or as trolls.
JKnow what's worst? Some of your english is so poor that I have trouble trying to understand you. :hitwall:
Many of us speak English as second or third language.

Back
Top Bottom