What's new

South China Sea Forum

I saw it in Vietnam news , it 's not censored in Vietnam.

hahahaha at the moment i saw that claim, i laughed so hard.
applause.gif

damn you Vietnamese so freakin funny than indian.
some small example here
Internet censorship in Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Vietnam censorship concern grows
http://cpj.org/reports/2012/09/vietnams-press-freedom-shrinks-despite-open-economy.php

Polish judge to represent China in Philippine arbitration proceedings
2013-03-25 01:06:51 GMT2013-03-25 09:06:51(Beijing Time) SINA.com

U166P5029T2D574844F24DT20130325090651.jpg

Polish judge Stanislaw Pawlak will represent China in the arbitral proceedings initiated by the Philippines over the territorial dispute in the South China Sea, a senior Philippine government official said on Sunday, March 24.
Pawlak was appointed last week by the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS) president, Japanese judge Shunji Yanai, after China "failed to designate its own representative within the 60-day deadline established by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS)".
The next step will be for Yanai to nominate within 30 days the 3 remaining members of the arbitration panel that will examine the case, the official added.
German judge and former ITLOS President Rudy Wolfrum was picked to represent the Philippines after Manila presented its Notification and Statement of Claim in the UN arbitration on January 22.
China on February 19 officially rejected the proceedings, saying that the Philippine government had compiled a "factually flawed and false" claim and claiming it has sufficient historical and jurisprudential evidence to support its sovereignty over the South China Sea.
In accordance with this policy, Beijing refused to nominate its representative in the panel, forcing ITLOS to make the choice.
UNCLOS establishes that once the 5 members are confirmed, they will hear the arguments of both parties and decide on the merit of the case.
(Agencies)

I had said, here say again.

China should close our border ports between North Vietnam and China, forbid border trades and limit migration movement,restrict exports to Vietnam, let vietnamese to enjoy good quality and higher price "made in Japan" and "made in USA".

Increase imports from other SouthEast Asia countries, build high-speed railway connect with Thailand,Cambodia and Laos,extending to Singapore. If Vietnamese wanna jump out to against China, we should use all economic sanctions to punish them and distribute benefits which Vietnam get from China development to other SouthEast Asia countries.

What China need to do, just make bad environments around Vietnam and let them keep crying. If Vietnam shoot first, We r in.

Its very common things, VN should familiar with this, Fishery ship 308 drivered VN QNg 96679(with 10 tons of illegal fishing tuna) at March 13, after Discourage invalid,1239 Enforcement vessel used water cannons.
VN Fishing boats should be careful, not catch fish at China's exclusive economic zone,
or call for help from VN navy or escape quickly
Where's China's exclusive economic zone? :lol: Did you know what is EEZ? :lol:
just another vietnam ccp propaganda.
next pls....
What's it mean "ccp"? :lol:
LOL. A pot calling the kettle black. Didn't the article said that Paracel is China occupied territory.

Beside the point, Illegal fishing must be eradicated & I approve of the Chinese decision albeit a little to drastic for my taste. If you must know the Vietnamese (&other SEA countries) also have a habit of entering other country water.
You occupied it by military force and it'll become your territory!? Hey, another bullshjt from jungle, huh?
I don't think that's possible. Indonesia has good relations with China.
----------------------------------------------
I think it's good China reacted, but why shoot the fishermen, too extreme. Anyway, the boat was near Chinese controlled islands.
They used AK and fire on Vietnamese ships from very long, a drity move when their mouth spoke: "peace, peace..."
@ Yukio
cmon japs dont forgot your history lesson ok
who do you think that invaded all of south east asia ?
huh, what can you do with them? Like lesson in 1939? :omghaha:

BBC and Wiki? Did you guys said that western propaganda tool,don't you? :lol:
And did you know Vienamese?

China should close our border ports between North Vietnam and China, forbid border trades and limit migration movement,restrict exports to Vietnam, let vietnamese to enjoy good quality and higher price "made in Japan" and "made in USA".

Increase imports from other SouthEast Asia countries, build high-speed railway connect with Thailand,Cambodia and Laos,extending to Singapore. If Vietnamese wanna jump out to against China, we should use all economic sanctions to punish them and distribute benefits which Vietnam get from China development to other SouthEast Asia countries.

What China need to do, just make bad environments around Vietnam and let them keep crying. If Vietnam shoot first, We r in.
Do it, please, we just wait for this stupid move ... :rofl:

Just do it, no talking and talking. we can stop deficit from China, very good.
build high-speed railway is not benifit, it don't help you to control ASEAN, wet dream.

These Vietnamese still laugh here, and never see the problem of Vietnamese themselves.

For current Vietnamese government, the big trouble is not China. Fatal troubles for VCP and their government r those ppl who waving the old ROV's yellow flags living abroad, and pro-democracy protests in Vietnam. China never kill VCP, but these Vietnamese someday might bury VCP's government.

Ur VCP need China, coz they need supports from Chinese comrades.Or they will die.

These Vietnamese still laugh here, and never see the problem of Vietnamese themselves.

For current Vietnamese government, the big trouble is not China. Fatal troubles for VCP and their government r those ppl who waving the old ROV's yellow flags living abroad, and pro-democracy protests in Vietnam. China never kill VCP, but these Vietnamese someday might bury VCP's government.
Yellow flags is their memory flag which they bring along when they lose in war, so they used it.
Vietnam has it problem, and we'll solve it with peace. lol

And you should do like you said, do it, don't just bullshjt!

Yellow flags is their memory flag which they bring along when they lose in war, so they used it.
Vietnam has it problem, and we'll solve it with peace. lol
LOL, their memory flay is still illegal in VCP's Vietnam today, ur police will arrest them ASAP and throw into the prison.
VCP welcome red China more than those ROV's survivor, they really r the enemy for VCP and Vietnam government. China never kill VCP, but they will only accept Republic of Vietnam (The South Vietnam).

LOL, their memory flay is still illegal in VCP's Vietnam today, ur police will arrest them ASAP and throw into the prison.
VCP welcome red China more than those ROV's survivor, they really r the enemy for VCP and Vietnam government. China never kill VCP, but they will.
You said like you know them, huh. So what did they do, can you say some shjt?
From bullshjt like stop export to Vietnam, stop travel, close border, all speak hero keybroad, and now, he said like he know internal issue of Vietnam... :lol:

You said like you know them, huh. So what did they do, can you say some shjt?
From bullshjt like stop export to Vietnam, stop travel, close border, all speak hero keybroad, and now, he said like he know internal issue of Vietnam... :lol:

so so scared already huh.
talks about bullshit stuff,there is no way china can surpass vietnam on that fields, trust me i knew
A pot calling the kettle black

Back
Top Bottom