What's new

South China Sea Forum

just another vietnam ccp propaganda.
next pls....
You call propaganda, but we call "improving picture of Vietnam as a peaceful nation".

LOL. A pot calling the kettle black. Didn't the article said that Paracel is China occupied territory.
Come on, Indonesia should support Vietnam. If Vietnam fails, then you will be the next victim. Don´t be naive.

Protestors shout anti-China slogans and hold banners as they march towards the Chinese embassy in downtown Hanoi on December 9, 2012

bgviet09e.jpg

ALeqM5iegdSDsYpCZeyEHz9HC5roC6QYRw

_64655454_016702216.jpg

ALeqM5gZcPihLtC5LC_uLmYkyJFsGhYhag

You call propaganda, but we call "improving picture of Vietnam as a peaceful nation".

Come on, Indonesia should support Vietnam. If Vietnam fails, then you will be the next victim. Don´t be naive.

I don't think that's possible. Indonesia has good relations with China.
----------------------------------------------
I think it's good China reacted, but why shoot the fishermen, too extreme. Anyway, the boat was near Chinese controlled islands.

I think it's good China reacted, but why shoot the fishermen, too extreme. Anyway, the boat was near Chinese controlled islands.
shoot with Water cannons, not true Gun
111536974.jpg

just like
20130124122939516.jpg

The same boat was found fishing illegally in Chinese waters on March 13 and was chased away by China Marine Surveillance. A week later (March 20) it returned. The second time around warning flares were shot over the boat and apparently one of the flares landed on top of the the boat's awning leading to a small fire. The news was carried on a Chinese web site. Here's the link----http://lt.cjdby.net/thread-1569995-1-1.html

No worries. These delusional shameless thieves are just testing their junks whether they could last the distance. You know, typical low-quality made in China products never last long.

They are just afraid to settle the issue in the international court because they knew that they are going to lose the fight and get embarrass in the international community.

Ha
Only small insignificant countries need to answer to the international community. In my opinion, sending naval ships is a waste when a chicken is all we need. We go to the islands, land and kill a chicken in front of the camera. Watch the monkeys flee....

U335P4T426D186923F16470DT20130323170715.jpg

same relation was in the past.

MaoTrachDong&Stalin.jpg

Russian don't forget 1969, PLA attacked Russia border.
In 1965, the Soviets had 195,000 soldiers on the Sino-Russo border. By 1971, Soviet strength had increased from 13 to 44 Divisions, with 1000 supporting aircraft. * 658,000 Soviet Red Army soldiers faced over 1.5 million Chinese of the Peoples Liberation Army.

On March 2nd, 1969 the Sino-Soviet Border Conflict began with 9 months of combat.

newspaper-chinese.jpg

@ Yukio
cmon japs dont forgot your history lesson ok
who do you think that invaded all of south east asia ?

@Yukio

Great to see someone from Japan. You should post more on this forum. We must join force to counter China.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom