What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

It is the official weibo acount of UN in China, But I bet you are too dumb to figure it out.
No it is you who is dumb.

Weibo xinhua global times and other Chinese media are for domestic consumption. Can you prove Chinese UN Weibo is authentic?

Weibo xinhua global times and other Chinese media are for domestic consumption. Can you prove Chinese UN Weibo is authentic?
you can watch UN press conference in new York.

also people asked the un spokeman if both parties need to comply with the judgment from PCA.
guess the answer?

PCA isn't a UN body. It may be mentioned in a UN treaty but it is not funded by, staffed by or endorsed by the United Nations.

China is a responsible member of the United Nations, proven by a track record of minimal vetoes and support for human development in all forms.
PCA is an institution authorized by the UN, written and specified in Unclos.

You can deny it but it does not change the fact.

first it is official weibo of united nation. (cause we don't use facebook or twitter)
http://weibo.com/un?refer_flag=1005055014_&is_hot=1
second they make it clear that PCA has no realtion with united nation.

also you can watch and check what the un spokeman said in New york yesterday.
http://www.un.org/chinese/News/story.asp?newsID=26478
don't see it in report? because what he said is not interest for western median.
actually a Japanese journalist asked him if both parties need to comply with the judgment. :-)
You should stop posting irrelevant posts.

you dumb little viets still didn't get it, did you? pretty much every major government in the world has an offical account on Weibo, including US, Russia, German etc. and Sina Weibo has a procedure to approve the authenticity of those accounts.This is the sign of China's influnce. What further evidence you want to have? you can continue to pretend to not believe it. do we care?

PCA is an institution authorized by the UN, written and specified in Unclos.

You can deny it but it does not change the fact.

You should stop posting irrelevant posts.

UNCLOS is separate from the UN itself, which is fully defined in the UN charter. You can be a UN member without any adherence to UNCLOS at all. There are states out there who do this, want me to name a few prominent ones?

A honey bee went to a wise man with a complaint saying: I make honey, while others eat it?

Wise man: Take Chinese citizenship and be Chinese.

:coffee:
BeiJing government won't care the rule in SCS and artificial islands continue building, my friends !
The game for China isn't failure of some rule claimed, it's next year sending staffs and equipments on artificial islands to protect the interest in SCS.
112540lbpzt5eh7fsy5jtz.jpg

UNCLOS is separate from the UN itself, which is fully defined in the UN charter. You can be a UN member without any adherence to UNCLOS at all. There are states out there who do this, want me to name a few prominent ones?
I wonder in which world you are living?

the UN has some 560 international treaties and conventions. Unclos is just one of them. and of course those 560 treaties and conventions are of UN. separate or not. you can argue until you fall dead. the most import thing is, once you sign a convention or treaty, you must abide it.

if China decides to leave Unclos, you are not obliged to follow the convention.

I wonder in which world you are living?

the UN has some 560 international treaties and conventions. Unclos is just one of them. and of course those 560 treaties and conventions are of UN. separate or not. you can argue until you fall dead. the most import thing is, once you sign a convention or treaty, you must abide it.

if China decides to leave Unclos, you are not obliged to follow the convention.

China included an exclusion clause on matters related to sovereignty. If China believes that the PCA does not have jurisdiction on the matter, as it relates to national sovereignty, then China has no obligation to acknowledge even the existence of this ruling while still perfectly abiding by all relevant UN resolutions, treaties and conventions.

Back
Top Bottom