What's new

South Asian Games 2016

@Soulspeek ,@Areesh , people come on! you are hearby requested to not quote one another, do not compare performances. I will start issuing warnings.
regards

@Soulspeek ,@Areesh , people come on! you are hearby requested to not quote one another, do not compare performances. I will start issuing warnings.
regards

I wasn't the one who was trolling on this thread. Indians were trolling. I just responded. Thank You.

upload_2016-2-11_16-43-28.png

regards

No one is comparing here
by the way recent tally

Ca8rbfaVAAE50_s.jpg:large

Sri Lanka is doing very good especially in running and swimming....

Congrats to Sri Lankans

Ca8pOSWWAAAhHgr.jpg:large

Now Pakistan

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CacJgPhVAAAq72e.jpg:large

CailTTNWEAAQAHo.jpg:large

There seems to be a lot more medals this year than any year before. Are there many more events?

Till now medal tally

Gold Silver Bronze
India 146 79 23
Sri Lanka 25 53 79
Pakistan 7 23 43
Bangladesh 4 12 41
Nepal 1 12 20
Afghanistan 1 3 11
Maldives 0 2 1
Bhutan 0 1 4

Good goind India, Srilanka is also doing pretty good.

Today was hockey final?

Ok it will start at 8pm....

Not expected but India is playing decent against good pakistani side

in today hockey match were we expected to loss

Not expected but India is playing decent against good pakistani side

in today hockey match were we expected to loss
Yea there are new players in team who playing their first international tournament.

This is what happens when you don't invest in Sports Even SriLanka is ahead of us

:hitwall::hitwall:
Even your Weightlifters and wrestlers were outclassed by Lankans which is totally a strength and traditional sports.

On top of it, some of these Lankans must be veggie still beating and weighing more than Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.

Even your Weightlifters and wrestlers were outclassed by Lankans which is totally a strength and traditional sports.

On top of it, some of these Lankans must be veggie still beating and weighing more than Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.

Even top Induanwrestlers are all veggies.

Back
Top Bottom