South Africa Murdered =! Pakistan into Final

WAQAS119

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan scored 138/1 in just 5 overs!!!!!! Almost 30 runs per over :woot:

South Africa replied with 88/3 in 5 overs
:chilli::chilli:

please also mention its Hong Kong super sixes, the real south africa is gonna murder pakistan in the 5th ODI :D :pakistan:

please also mention its Hong Kong super sixes, the real south africa is gonna murder pakistan in the 5th ODI :D :pakistan:

lol, are you not following recent series!!!!! they have already been murdered by Razzaq in UAE! :D
2-2 tie :wave:

BTW what do you mean by real South Africa? Look Pakistan, Srilanka, Australia and England are taking this competition seriously! As this is a matter of pride for all of them.

lol, are you not following recent series!!!!! they have already been murdered by Razzaq in UAE! :D

my sweet pal im talkin abt the 5th ODI, i know its a level but its another thing, SA has lost many opportunity, anyway, i am positive on victory but they gonna come hard on us, thats my point...

BTW what do you mean by real South Africa? Look Pakistan, Srilanka, Australia and England are taking this competition seriously! As this is a matter of pride for all of them.

their 'real' cricket team

Back
Top Bottom