What's new

Sounds that will never be heard or was heard by Man!!

Did you read my message that i had left for you on Naswaristan???
yeah:tongue: thanks for that....but u guys gotta get used to of missing me more8-)...i wont be able to sign in much!:(

by the way what's your take on this sound thingy?

Sound cannot travel in a vacuum.

There is no such thing as "Vacuum". We are yet to find totally empty space.

at the place before the vacuum starts? not even there?

A physicist would tell you...that question makes no sense. You are referring to a "place" before "place" came into existence.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "Vacuum". We are yet to find totally empty space.

A physicist would tell you...that question makes no sense. You are referring to a "place" before "place" came into existence.
a place which differentiates the vaccum and the Mass.....that thin line....

yeah:tongue: thanks for that....but u guys gotta get used to of missing me more8-)...i wont be able to sign in much!:(

by the way what's your take on this sound thingy?
Nooo i dont want to hear these cosmic sounds instead I would just imagine them in my head.
I had posted a link where scientists had recorded the pulses and digitalized it.Finally converted the digitalized codes into sounds.

Is sound not just a transference of energy through the agitation of particles in a medium? Sound is noting but our ability to pick up on energy variation in the medium around us.
Y Trying to hear a black hole burp ? ill be happy jut knowing how much energy gets dissipated during any of these phenomenon.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom