What's new

Sorry Dr Rizwan!!! Your Country Failed You

Harami Bajwa and co type people jab tak hain, there is no place for people like Dr Rizwan.

any other self respecting nation would have rose up against tyranny and these corrupt devils a long time ago, yet in Pakistan people don't care. It is all they know. Where are the educated youth??

Im afraid at this pace, IKs voice is being phased out. Less and Less people are showing up at his speeches. Views on his speeches on YT are dwindling.

Pakistan will forever remain a broken sad example of a country

Last edited:
The hatred I have for DHA mafia for destroying Pakistan is unimaginable. I just wish all those responsible die slow painful deaths.

This is ur refuge.. pick some one and blame for every thing bothering you on that one thing.

But.. you can't do anything about it..
And even u miraculously get rid of him nothing will change. Because it's not him it's the compromised judiciary bureaucracy and politician triangle .
This loser aitzaz ahsan will blame bajwa for all the mess because he stayed neutral.. sam guy would blame him had he intervened in courts calling it extra judicial.. He won't blame his buddies in SC .. he would only play with your minds. For his own petty politics
Only General is the one with real powers. The rest are pretenders at best and they can be dethroned, jailed and sentenced to death right now - under the fingertips of General Bajwa if he wants.

1665635646536.png

Awam should set up guillotines on every intersection in the country. Especially around the halls of power, and of course Jati Umra.

Country is made up of people which make citizens and the state. If the state has failed in delivering justice then it is a failed state and if the people at the end really cannot do anything about it other than talk then they are a failed people and deserve their state(both figuratively and literally)
okay so state is being destroyed by bastard faujis so if someone wants to do something about them fauji release a geet and paint him a terrorist and then high on tunes of lumber 1 geet peiple stop using their brains andstart labeling him terrorist!

Only General is the one with real powers. The rest are pretenders at best and they can be dethroned, jailed and sentenced to death right now - under the fingertips of General Bajwa if he wants.
If generals have real power why was musharaf sentenced for life with treason charges.
Why do you have all these dha related cases running in court. Who killed zia and and few other generals who gave life during WoT.

Last edited:

Lahore court acquits PM Shehbaz, son Hamza in Rs16bn money laundering case

A special court in Lahore on Wednesday acquitted Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and his son, Hamza Shehbaz, in a Rs16 billion money laundering case.

The brief verdict, which was reserved earlier in the day, was announced by Judge Ijaz Hassan Awan.

During Tuesday’s hearing, the FIA had told the court that no direct transaction had been made in the bank accounts of PM Shehbaz and his son from benami (unnamed) accounts.

The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) had booked Shehbaz and his two sons, Hamza and Suleman, in November 2020 under Sections 419, 420, 468, 471, 34 and 109 of the Prevention of Corruption Act, read with Section 3/4 of Anti-Money Laundering Act.

Suleman had been declared a proclaimed offender by the court for his constant absence in the trial proceedings.

Taking to Twitter, the premier thanked God for victory in the “false, baseless, and political revenge-based case of money laundering”. “We stand vindicated in front of the court, law and nation today,” he added.

Either this country will end, or this country will have a bloody revolution. And if that happens, I don't see a natural end of Shareef family, Zardari, Fazlu and their backers. I am getting more and more convinced this country is headed towards one of the bloodiest revolutions in history of mankind. I hope democratically peaceful change comes but chances are getting closer to zero of that.

The colonial infrastructure and the judicial process and system has outlived even the Queen in Pakistan. This underlying condition of the state of affairs hamper the sense of responsibility towards the cause of apparent justice and the supremacy of law.

The technical loopholing of the penal code must be addressed by the Senators of the people and not of the State.

Lahore court acquits PM Shehbaz, son Hamza in Rs16bn money laundering case

A special court in Lahore on Wednesday acquitted Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and his son, Hamza Shehbaz, in a Rs16 billion money laundering case.

The brief verdict, which was reserved earlier in the day, was announced by Judge Ijaz Hassan Awan.

During Tuesday’s hearing, the FIA had told the court that no direct transaction had been made in the bank accounts of PM Shehbaz and his son from benami (unnamed) accounts.

The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) had booked Shehbaz and his two sons, Hamza and Suleman, in November 2020 under Sections 419, 420, 468, 471, 34 and 109 of the Prevention of Corruption Act, read with Section 3/4 of Anti-Money Laundering Act.

Suleman had been declared a proclaimed offender by the court for his constant absence in the trial proceedings.

Taking to Twitter, the premier thanked God for victory in the “false, baseless, and political revenge-based case of money laundering”. “We stand vindicated in front of the court, law and nation today,” he added.

But bajawa is successful

Question is, 16 billion Rs were transferred through illegal means.

So can we say Maqsood Chaprasi was a billionnaire and now his family is the heir apparent to the wealth.

What a sad state of affairs.

Let me repeat by saying, Allah (SWT) will only send punishments to a nation who fail to hold the corrupts accountable.

RIP Dr Rizwan, you tried your best and hope Allah rewards you in afterlife.

What if I tell you, I had a breakfast with ex DG FIA at my home, who was on the list to be next NAB chairman. During our casual conversation he was openly using maa, bhen like a street londa.

I wouldn't be surprised.... Pakistan is a failed state with failed people.

any other self respecting nation would have rose up against tyranny and these corrupt devils a long time ago, yet in Pakistan people don't care. It is all they know. Where are the educated youth??

Im afraid at this pace, IKs voice is being phased out. Less and Less people are showing up at his speeches. Views on his speeches on YT are dwindling.

Pakistan will forever remain a broken sad example of a country

I think that is the strategy of the Establishment... They know Pakistani people are just indifferent now and perhaps complacent.

Imran Khan will become a lone voice in the wilderness... Then they will but a bullet in his head... End of the mistake the Establishment made as a result of their fallout and reconciliation with the usual Mullah Diesel, Maryam Nawaz, Bilawal and Zardari.

What a joke of a "country"!

Either this country will end, or this country will have a bloody revolution. And if that happens, I don't see a natural end of Shareef family, Zardari, Fazlu and their backers. I am getting more and more convinced this country is headed towards one of the bloodiest revolutions in history of mankind. I hope democratically peaceful change comes but chances are getting closer to zero of that.

I doubt that will happen. The awam are complete cowards. They can’t even keep up in going to IK’s Jalsas, so revolution is just a dream.

It’s a shame, but it is what it is. I guess Pakistan will just fade away, like Imran khan.

Unless of course, a solid revolutionary leader stands up, who the people would never give up

Back
Top Bottom