What's new

'Sorry, but pellet guns are here to stay': CRPF

I hope Pellet Guns will be answered by ak47 ................
This ain't Peshawar boy. If they get an AK47 forget about pellet guns. There will be hell to pay. Stop wishing death on Kashmiris.

But they will be too costly . it maybe a better solution

You got me wrong . I replied to the sonic weapon stating that all these kind of weapons do not fully guarantee that it will not give any permanent damage or death. So its not harmless .

I too think that it will be costlier since they are just started in operational production.

I didn't meant anything else , buddy.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ironic how even little girls have lost their lives and the eyes thanks to indian forces..

This ain't Peshawar boy. If they get an AK47 forget about pellet guns. There will be hell to pay. Stop wishing death on Kashmiris.

Don't worry.. Keep doing what you are doing and this time the the 80s and the guns will return and it will be brutal.

14 year old Shahida;

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

13 year old Insha Malik;

image.jpeg

12 year old school girl -- she later died of her injuries;

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 117
keep hoping guns will return,that what you guys have been hoping for long ,

That's not my logic son .. Your own media covered it..

Today you see thousands attending funerals of young educated boys fighting indian occupation..
Today you see hundreds of thousands protesting and consecutive curfews for weeks.
Today you see the people obstructing indin operations against freedom fighters.

now take that logic to your country where f16s are used to bomb innocent people,guess what they will return with.

Sure ... Although we evacuate areas of civilians .. Set us massive IDP camps where people from operational areas are sheltered,ATM cards and rations distributed.. And the areas after operations rebuilt and IDPs settled.. We have Local militias conduction operations against Taliban .. You see tribes supporting Pakistan army against terrorists.. We aren't fighting any seperatist movements my child.. And we have the public support.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1245797/all-fata-idps-likely-to-return-home-by-oct

Guess why millions of people are "returning" to FATA.. They shouldn't even exist had we bombed our civilians.

Speaking of bombings.. Even the naxalites etc were born after indian airforce under Indra bombed entire cities indiscriminately and even today the anniversaries of those bombed are observed.

Now come back to the topic instead of trying your usual diversion tactics which you resort to after failing to present any sane argument.

Last edited:
Yes they are getting return for their act... so is the Burhan..

Here is justification of maiming and blinding children as young as 12. In a state occupied illegally by India as per the international law.

Wah bc

That's not my logic son .. Your own media covered it..

Today you see thousands attending funerals of young educated boys fighting indian occupation..
Today you see hundreds of thousands protesting and consecutive curfews for weeks.
Today you see the people obstructing indin operations against freedom fighters.

Sure ... Although we evacuate areas of civilians .. Set us massive IDP camps where people from operational areas are sheltered,ATM cards and rations distributed.. And the areas after operations rebuilt and IDPs settled.. We have Local militias conduction operations against Taliban .. You see tribes supporting Pakistan army against terrorists.. We aren't fighting any seperatist movements my child.. And we have the public support.

Now come back to the topic instead of trying your usual diversion tactics which you resort to after failing to present any sane argument.
dadu you can cry and wish all you want,if people protesting in few pockets near Srinagar makes you wet ,bad for you. we are not doing what you guys did to people who where Protesting power cuts and non development you know where.

Yes they are getting return for their act... so is the Burhan..

They are asking for freedom and no scum on earth can stop what is their basic right. Burhan was a martyr and freedom fighter so his struggle will go on for the sake of free Kashmir. More people you animals hurt and kill the more the desire of freedom will burn. You people should have killed them rather than leaving living examples of indian Hindutva brutality. Muslims will never accept subjugation by hindus in kashmir.

Indian Army behaves more cowardly than Kashmiris,on (LAC) with 100 Tanks......:lol:.

Here is justification of maiming and blinding children as young as 12. In a state occupied illegally by India as per the international law.

Wah bc

Parents should send the kids to school not to pelt stones or attack someone else... Majority of Rural kashmir is silent ... but only urban population- few people causing the trouble ...
I don't like to see kids being hurt .... but if you dig deeper, now a days kids are into drugs, weapons, robbery, murders....

Wah bc
and it never came across to your mind what a 12 year or 5 year old doing on the street when curfew is on.

They are asking for freedom and no scum on earth can stop what is their basic right. Burhan was a martyr and freedom fighter so his struggle will go on for the sake of free Kashmir. More people you animals hurt and kill the more the desire of freedom will burn. You people should have killed them rather than leaving living examples of indian Hindutva brutality. Muslims will never accept subjugation by hindus in kashmir.

Burhan is from a designated terrorist organisation to the world ... may be freedom fighter for you. Am not sure why do I respond animals ... but unfortunately sometimes, I respond... ISIS thinks they are for freedom.... am not fan of Hindutva.. That doesn't mean, I let some looneytoon to abuse my fellow country men...

and it never came across to your mind what a 12 year or 5 year old doing on the street when curfew is on.
Please. You just asked logic to a Pakistani.

Why should a 12 year old be pelting stones at rallies on security forces and not studying? These are questions that educated, civilized people wonder. Not the other kinds.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom