What's new

Sonia Gandhi beats Asif Ali Zardari

Zardari vows revenge : Official Statement
PTV :P

The President of Pakistan His Excellency ( What ?? :what: ) Asif Ali Zardari has vowed to avenge the stealing of his title of " World's most corrupt politician " and said that he would use every single means for corruption at his disposal to overthrow Sonia Gandhi from her richer-than-him position ... In an official statement coming minutes after the Business Insider news was published , the president expressed his astonishment at the richest politicians list and strongly criticized the BI's method of taking into account only the " declared assets " and said that his " Secret Swiss Accounts " far exceed even Carlos Slim . Zardari also added that even if somehow Sonia Gandhi beats him , then he will try to surpass her by continuing to plunder the country's wealth . The president made an extremely interesting statement when he said " If people or organizations now start to question my status as World's Corruptest Politician then what has the world come to ? " . Mass mourning has been declared in the country and the flag will fly at half mast during the 3 days mourning period . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zardari is a master of corruption. its hidden from the world ;)

Zardari vows revenge : Official Statement
PTV :P

The President of Pakistan His Excellency ( What ?? :what: ) Asif Ali Zardari has vowed to avenge the stealing of his title of " World's most corrupt politician " and said that he would use every single means for corruption at his disposal to overthrow Sonia Gandhi from her richer-than-him position ... In an official statement coming minutes after the Business Insider news was published , the president expressed his astonishment at the richest politicians list and strongly criticized the BI's method of taking into account only the " declared assets " and said that his " Secret Swiss Accounts " far exceed even Carlos Slim . Zardari also added that even if somehow Sonia Gandhi beats him , then he will try to surpass her by continuing to plunder the country's wealth . The president made an extremely interesting statement when he said " If people or organizations now start to question my status as World's Corruptest Politician then what has the world come to ? " . Mass mourning has been declared in the country and the flag will fly at half mast during the 3 days mourning period . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice one

they were made for eachother.....zaradari can book 1-way flight to new delhi. I heard he has a knack for attaching bombs to people's legs though so just watch out for that

Why wont she just die so this Gandhi curse can be lifted oh i forgot her half-breed son & daughter is still there lets hope those fuckers never have children.
Too bad. Priyanka has 2 children. How can you forget our future PM candidates for our 2029 elections.

i dont think gandhi can be anywhere near as corrupt as the person we call sitting president of Pakistan

i dont think this is possible sir

Zardari is in a league of his own, I don't think anyone is comparable to him. He's created a 'web' of corruption that keeps him 'protected', things that cannot be measured in terms of money.

It would be more appropriate if zardari compares himself with our state ministers. A RAJA can alone buy him 5-10 times.

Zardari is in a league of his own, I don't think anyone is comparable to him. ...

Your saying from now on just like ships politicians can too be described as Zardari Class politician or Sonia Gandhi class politician

Face it Pakistanis when it comes to corruption baap baap hota hai aur beta beta hota hai.

Zardari is in a league of his own, I don't think anyone is comparable to him. He's created a 'web' of corruption that keeps him 'protected', things that cannot be measured in terms of money.

So what do you think is happening in India?
There must be a reason why almost all Indians want a hardliner like Modiji as PM.
I always voted congress until the recent developments.

Ye mayawi kutti@ k paas kahan se aye itni paise?
She doesn't have a business background,how is it possible then?And this r@ndi talks of working for country and bringing back black money..i don't know what will happen to India if congress keeps on coming in power.
Fk,its amazing,so much wealth and no one wants to probe it!

Zardari aur Sonia dono Pakistan aur India ka banta dhar kar rahe hai..fansi per latkao dono ko :angry:

Back
Top Bottom