What's new

Sonia attacks BJP over Bangladeshi infiltration issue

We created nationality based on ethnicity. So it differs than yours... ;)
Tat is how it is for most people in the world.

A small correction:

We (India+Bangladesh)

And that is why I"m so proud of being different! ;)

Bhai Nationality and Ethnicity moddhe difference ta jano?

Jodi jano taile aamar Flag aar ammar Language ta dekhe bujhte parba!

Difference tai to ajob bepar amader kache. Shared desh hoe naki? sobkichui amar (vasha, khaoa, poshak) moto hote hobe. Amake keu age Bangali bolbe poreo Bangali bolbe. Age pore Indian/American tokma lagar agei kochu gache jhule mora uchit akta bangalir. hehe.

We created nationality based on ethnicity. So it differs than yours... ;)
Tat is how it is for most people in the world.

England is for English people
Spain is for Spanish People
Russia is for Russian people
Malaysia is for Malay people
------They surely are proud nations people with relatively dominated by them
Bangladesh is for Bangali people ....... Sounds sweet isn't it? Shadhin Bangla (Bangladesh), Poradhin Bangla (West Bengal) :D

Lol the Bangladeshis are arguing without understanding Sonia's context.

She has never denied the presence of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants. She is just asking the BJP what steps they did in their regime to check it ?

BJP ruled the country for 5 years .... which party ruled India for more than 58 years???

Lol the Bangladeshis are arguing without understanding Sonia's context.

She has never denied the presence of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants. She is just asking the BJP what steps they did in their regime to check it ?

Sonia or whoever may be speaking, it does not change the reality that there are no BD people in India. Instead of playing internal politics the ruling and opposition parties should join hands to find out any BD muslims in India and expel them if they find any. Khalas.

Sonia or whoever may be speaking, it does not change the reality that there are no BD people in India. Instead of playing internal politics the ruling and opposition parties should join hands to find out any BD muslims in India and expel them if they find any. Khalas.

Not in any mood to prove you otherwise. But just rest assured that we are more wiser on this issue by virtue of facing in person Bangladeshis hiding under Hindu names to escape the law.

You know what? "Congressir Haath, Bangladeshir Bhaath" - this is the poll slogan in the border districts of Assam.

Not in any mood to prove you otherwise. But just rest assured that we are more wiser on this issue by virtue of facing in person Bangladeshis hiding under Hindu names to escape the law.

You know what? "Congressir Haath, Bangladeshir Bhaath" - this is the poll slogan in the border districts of Assam.

Keep on enjoying your blame game against Bangladeshi Muslims. It is good for controlling your voter sentiments. So, we will see no end of your game until the election. This issue will re-surface only before another election. That time you will come with Bangladeshi Muslims using Sardarji names. Find out yourself only one BD national, report to the Police and send here a post with the photograph. Why Indians like all these bullshitting I do not know.

Keep on enjoying your blame game against Bangladeshi Muslims. It is good for controlling your voter sentiments. So, we will see no end of your game until the election. This issue will re-surface only before another election. That time you will come with Bangladeshi Muslims using Sardarji names. Find out yourself only one BD national, report to the Police and send here a post with the photograph. Why Indians like all these bullshitting I do not know.

Because even though we understand that they bare illegals who threaten the demography breeding like bunnies our vote-bank politics of the Congress which depends on them for their votes will make them stay there.

And for that I dont blame anyone except the Congress. But that doesnt negate the fact that there are illegal BD migrants in Assam and WB.

Because even though we understand that they bare illegals who threaten the demography breeding like bunnies our vote-bank politics of the Congress which depends on them for their votes will make them stay there.

And for that I dont blame anyone except the Congress. But that doesnt negate the fact that there are illegal BD migrants in Assam and WB.

Again, you are just insulting Bangladeshi people who are not living in your paradise India. Stop abusing your stay in the PDF, and knowhow rich your country is, where even the sub-Saharan people would not seek immigration.

Bangladesh ahead of India, Nepal

Sunday, July 25, 2010
Front PageFighting Poverty
Bangladesh ahead of India, Nepal
Rejaul Karim Byron

Bangladesh has scored better than India and Nepal in UNDP's Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) of five South Asian countries.

Among 104 countries, Bangladesh ranked 73. India ranked 74, Nepal 82, Pakistan 70, Sri Lanka 32 in the MPI released on July 15.

The 10 indicators in MPI are grouped into three equally weighted dimensions--health (child mortality and nutrition), education (years of schooling and child enrolment), and standard of living (electricity, drinking water, sanitation, flooring, cooking fuel, and assets).

The Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) of Oxford University and the Human Development Report Office of UNDP jointly prepared the MPI.

On Bangladesh, the report finds that 57.8 percent of its population were deprived of at least 30 percent of the set of 10 indicators in MPI, and on an average they were deprived of 50.4 percent of the indicators.

In terms of human lives, South Asia has the highest level of poverty in the world.

In Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Nepal, the poor are deprived in case of more than half of the indicators on an average. In India, Bangladesh and Nepal deprivation in living standard is the highest contributor to poverty followed by health and education.

In education, Bangladesh is much better than India, Pakistan and Nepal. Only nine percent people of poor households have their children not attending schools in Bangladesh.

In South Asia, only Sri Lanka is ahead of Bangladesh on the education dimension, and on the health dimension Bangladesh is better than India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

The MPI is based on statistics collected from different countries for different years. In case of Bangladesh, it was prepared on the basis of statistics of 2007, and it was compared with that of 2004.

The World Bank's (WB) senior economist Zahid Hossain said inspired by the work of Nobel Laureate economist Amartya Sen, the MPI was prepared. Sen has argued convincingly for a multidimensional approach to poverty as well as development.

Zahid also said MPI is not comparable with poverty assessment based on the Cost of Basic Needs (CBN) method, the $1.25 a day criteria or the Human Development Index and the Human Poverty Index.

Again, you are just insulting Bangladeshi people who are not living in your paradise India. Stop abusing your stay in the PDF, and knowhow rich your country is, where even the sub-Saharan people would not seek immigration.

Where did I insult them ? Just because I dont welcome the illegals into my country doesn't mean I insult them.

And BTW don't insult our collective intelligence by giving all these lame reasons about sub-saharan africa et al.

Most of the illegals migrate to the developed urban centres ,which are developed miles ahead of their village back in Bangladesh , to work as maids, drivers etc.

And on a poverty rate BD is still behind India and percapita wise again it lags India by double.

Where did I insult them ? Just because I dont welcome the illegals into my country doesn't mean I insult them.

And BTW don't insult our collective intelligence by giving all these lame reasons about sub-saharan africa et al.

Most of the illegals migrate to the developed urban centres ,which are developed miles ahead of their village back in Bangladesh , to work as maids, drivers etc.

And on a poverty rate BD is still behind India and percapita wise again it lags India by double.

So according to your stoned up brain, a person will prefer to cross the border illegally rather then come to Dhaka or Chittagong or khulna for a decent job? Anyways how much credible is your collective intelligence has been known by their lame reports year after years and their failure to predict militant attacks.. ...they should jut quit their jobs and become maids themselves.

So according to your stoned up brain, a person will prefer to cross the border rather then come to Dhaka or Chittagong or khulna for a decent job? Anyways how much credible is your collective intelligence has been known by their lame reports year after years and their failure to predict militant attacks.. ...they should jut quit their jobs and become maids themselves.

See e-warrior, I have no plans to attempt to lift the heads of you ostriches which have been buried deep in the sand and refusing to face the obvious of illegal Bangladeshi migration into India and come up with all sorts of lame, convoluted theories to pat each other's back.

And next time I meet an illegal Bangladeshi migrant, they are there everywhere, I will ask them why they left their land of milk and honey and came to India which is less developed than Africa.

Do not just claim something which you are not. Read the title and the content of the news that I have posted above. Try to live with the information that your poverty level is higher than us, or try to get rid of your poverty . See things in their proper perspectives without making up your housemaid stories among 1200 million Maharajas.

Do not just claim something which you are not. Read the title and the content of the news that I have posted above. Try to live with the information that your poverty level is higher than us, or try to get rid of your poverty . See things in their proper perspectives without making up your housemaid stories among 1200 million Maharajas.

I'm not claiming something out of hot air. Well known statistics site, Index Mundi says poverty rate in India is about 25% Link whereas the poverty rate in BD is nearly 40 % Link

And yeah believe it or not there is a truth in the 'house maid story'.

Percapita :

India (PPP) - 3339
BD (PPP) - 1572

World Economic Outlook Database April 2011

Even in Nominal terms the Percapita of India is about 1300 USD while that of BD is about 600 USD.

If you want to talk about HDI - India ranks at 0.519 whereas BD is at 0.469. Link

So after all there is sense in the illegal migration.

Back
Top Bottom