What's new

Son of Nawab Bhawalpur joins PTI

ہون تے ستے ہی خیراں اوئےاپوزیشن والوں اور مجھے روڈ پر نکالنے والوں تیار ہو جاؤ عمران خان آرہاہے ہےریاستِ بہاولپور کی فوج کے ساتھ , ٹھاٹھا

And PPP will ruin them both
They call SP part of sindh, sarakis- Sindhis (while most of Punjabi folklore is basically SP folklore- mirzah, sahibah, Sasi panu not to mention waris Shah )and started making them wear a blue Sindhi topi
Multan sultan mascot for example
View attachment 812501

Pushing ethno-nationalism in Punjab, this is how they campaigned in SP historically and this what they'll do in newly SP too

Ally yourself with oppressive land owning class, loot already poor people, than spread ethno-nationalism against the punching bag of this country- y'all know who is the punching back of ethno-nationalists of this country...

PPP politics 101

Same is going to happen in SP trust me if people of the new province are not vigilant against PPP and it's antics

I don't think this will happen:

Also we need more provinces and need to start somewhere

Part of me fear that a new bahawalpur suba might just end up being a government of waderas, and people like him (although State of bahawalpur did a lot for Pakistan)
Jnb politics is a profession and only professionals can win elections in our system. common man can't win election. If peoples like we don't have any vote bank then why a political party should give us Ticket? Our society like powerful people who could influence police and patwarkhana. Even lot of so called political leaders don't know about our regional or international politics.

Yeah i know this blue topi and ajrak drama. Ironically utar sindhis who speak a sindhised version of serieki arent even considered sindhi by sindhis and now these mofos are claiming south punjab. And the sarieki bhiras going wet.
PPP ethno-nationalism in Punjab is cancer, calling it a dialect gets you hate...
He pretty much sums it up in short

Found this online, looks a bit rudimentary but might be workable.
AF857167-659F-44ED-A054-FD9A894819BA.jpeg
F7F31B98-0B04-41B1-A0C7-2114C4947E66.jpeg
185F93B3-417B-41DB-BAB7-DCE831325535.jpeg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom