What's new

Something is very wrong with Indian military training.

hope they do the gun shaking and screaming thing in the middle of war. would be scary, indians should definitely go for it.

may be their infantry is joke however when they have m777 , bofors , rafael. technology can make you win easily.

( please dont come up with taliban US war, afghanistan is in shit state )

may be their infantry is joke however when they have m777 , bofors , rafael. technology can make you win easily.

One needs to have proper training in order to effectively use any given machine, device, or weapon. Considering their funny infantry, failed Balakot sirgeekal strike, and epic wins in Galwan I would not even put my 2cents on them and I suggest you shouldn't as well :D

What a useless pathetic training/drill. Here they are acting tough by making constipated noises and in real situation they sh1t their pants.

ANI (@ani) Tweeted:
#WATCH Indian Army soldiers undergo aggressive training, vigorous exercise, and meditation for the troops in rough climate conditions and terrains of the Eastern Sector in Arunachal Pradesh https://t.co/NUy8xhvBJH

1634891366643.jpeg

WTF was that?

What a useless pathetic training/drill. Here they are acting tough by making constipated noises and in real situation they sh1t their pants.

ANI (@ani) Tweeted:
#WATCH Indian Army soldiers undergo aggressive training, vigorous exercise, and meditation for the troops in rough climate conditions and terrains of the Eastern Sector in Arunachal Pradesh https://t.co/NUy8xhvBJH
Ye chinesiun ko dara rahey hain ya bula rahey hain

Is this the way Brits taught them how to fight with their bayonet?

I am guessing the answer is: Yes!

The tactic became very much obsolete with the advent of machine guns. Soldiers don't fire single bullet and go about fighting with blades since ... I don't know ... feels like forever now. You scream like this now you would be gunned down with so many bullets that you would become a sponge.

Sun Tzu's <art of war> records the use of sentinels by the Chinese Army 2500 years ago: a group of four, two open outposts(one far and one near), one hidden outpost and one mobile outpost. This tactic of the Indian army cannot even defeat the Chinese sentinels 2500 years ago.

they crashed a Mirage2000 today

Is this the way Brits taught them how to fight with their bayonet?
well some of the fighting style seems like WW2 commando or Fairbairn & Sykes fighting style.

I don't know what the F this was. the British with their fighting experience would never teach such crap.

Let's highlight the enemy's weaknesses and fix them. That is definitely going to be a great help to our soldiers.

ANI (@ani) Tweeted:

The Chinese soldiers are trained every single day from the day that they join the military forces. Why do Indians start to train their soldiers so late?

Back
Top Bottom