What's new

Some Startling Revelations by Justice Shokat Aziz

Last edited:
All this is already well known. The Character of Judiciary is laid bare through multiple convictions, and otherwise. Even the blame of Military trespass into the domain of Executive can be laid squarely on the shameful shoulders of the Judiciary.

Anyone here who has had experience of Judiciary would be well aware what a mockery of justice our courts and judicial system are and how the lawyer fraternity is the worst of the lot and the biggest evil in the country........and the worst of the lot is elevated to the post of Judges.

I read somewhere a saying by Hazrat Ali (RA) that even a system of non-believers can function but a system of injustice cannot function and Pakistan I guess is the biggest example; our system is repeatedly failing simply because there is no justice here.

I read somewhere a saying by Hazrat Ali (RA) that even a system of non-believers can function but a system of injustice cannot function

Can't believe that you brought in quote of Sayedna Ali (RZ) to defend a bhagora like Nawaz Sharif

Can't believe that you brought in quote of Sayedna Ali (RZ) to defend a bhagora like Nawaz Sharif

He didn't defend that soor ki nasal Nawaz Sharif; instead used the reference to define Pakistan as a failed country.

He didn't defend that soor ki nasal Nawaz Sharif; instead used the reference to define Pakistan as a failed country.

He is a current supporter and defender of Nawaz Sharif and former supporter and defender of Altaf Hussain and his MQM

All this is already well known. The Character of Judiciary is laid bare through multiple convictions, and otherwise. Even the blame of Military trespass into the domain of Executive can be laid squarely on the shameful shoulders of the Judiciary.

Anyone here who has had experience of Judiciary would be well aware what a mockery of justice our courts and judicial system are and how the lawyer fraternity is the worst of the lot and the biggest evil in the country........and the worst of the lot is elevated to the post of Judges.

I read somewhere a saying by Hazrat Ali (RA) that even a system of non-believers can function but a system of injustice cannot function and Pakistan I guess is the biggest example; our system is repeatedly failing simply because there is no justice here.

My family is all too well aware of Pakistan's Judiciary. We had the land mafia try and take our land, and in one incident, it only required a bag of onions and an AC unit to resolve the case—some other issues with 50,000 Rupees.

My family is all too well aware of Pakistan's Judiciary. We had the land mafia try and take our land, and in one incident, it only required a bag of onions and an AC unit to resolve the case—some other issues with 50,000 Rupees.

Disgusting, and then they say don't do tuheen e adalat, what adalat? In Ajk its well known fact that the judiciary take lakhs/crores to rule in favours, the rich invite police, judges, lawyers etc on weddings and party together. Unfortunately the public is in worse condition.

Someone told me "you don't understand, Pakistan mein sirf paisa chalta hei"

Disgusting, and then they say don't do tuheen e adalat, what adalat? In Ajk its well known fact that the judiciary take lakhs/crores to rule in favours, the rich invite police, judges, lawyers etc on weddings and party together. Unfortunately the public is in worse condition.

Someone told me "you don't understand, Pakistan mein sirf paisa chalta hei"

What that individual told you is the golden rule in Pakistan. If there was an unwritten constitution with one article to define this country, it's that saying, "Pakistan mein sirf paisa chalta hai."

What that individual told you is the golden rule in Pakistan. If there was an unwritten constitution with one article to define this country, it's that saying, "Pakistan mein sirf paisa chalta hai."

Its true aswell, visit police stations, airports, pia offices, lawyers, patwaris, doctors, politicians, even your family members. If your in trouble noone will give you salaam unless you pay them or make promises of giving them money. What a disgusting society and then people have the nerve to blame Nawaz Sharif, Shabaz Sharif, Zardari etc. These politicians know the people more than us. The establishment/army also know this and this is why they stick together and back each other up.

Its true aswell, visit police stations, airports, pia offices, lawyers, patwaris, doctors, politicians, even your family members. If your in trouble noone will give you salaam unless you pay them or make promises of giving them money. What a disgusting society and then people have the nerve to blame Nawaz Sharif, Shabaz Sharif, Zardari etc. These politicians know the people more than us. The establishment/army also know this and this is why they stick together and back each other up.

As @VCheng pointed out multiple times and before I got to know him within the last year. The political and military class reflect society; you are what you eat, or in this case, you are who you're raised to be.

I have relatives in the various government departments that work on the board of revenue, pension board, etc. The higher-ups tell them to their faces either they bring something up the chain and keep their job or they can be on the streets pushing a cart selling vegetables. There are enough bodies to do the deed if they don't do it.

Last edited:
Is that what you read in my post? You are beyond sad and pathetic!

In my case, we lost our Primary Residence to the friendship and understanding of our lawyer with that of the opposing lawyer......they both won and we and the other party both lost.

If he is so sure, Nawaz should go back to Pakistan and counterattack judicial injustice done to him and his family.

Back
Top Bottom