What's new

Some pertinent questions about one billion Indian loan

Why do you always see the negative side of the indo-Bd relationship.one can only see your negative sentiments & your personal grudge in all your posts,so how can you expect positive response from indian members...

If you expect positive attitude & response from indian members,then you should change your negative attitude towards them.:rolleyes:

I am not the only one who is seeing the negative side of this. The writer of the article has put forward many pertinent points but you and other Indians have not addressed a single one.

For a poor country like Bangladesh, its only normal to take loans from bigger countries. However, the terms and conditions set against the loan are extremely unfair. Yes previous govts has taken much bigger loans and yes with higher interest rate. Personally, I think a good relationship with India is vital. But taking a billion dollar loan just to improve relations with India is secondary when compared to poverty, literacy etc IE the money could have been used for far better reasons. I'm not too sure who benefits from this loan : india or Bangladesh

^ India to boka na je lav na hole o loan debe. They badly need the short-cut connectivity for the development/controlling the NE. It cannot be happen that India won't be benefited but it will give us loan - there is simply no story in this history like that……parle aro besi kore nibe amader theke.

And about BD, although apparently it is seemed by AL that BD will get huge tax form transportation and so called connectivity to Nepal and Bhutan but who knows how much BD will be benefited in long term. I simply have no trust on AL. They cannot be good- there is no record.

Last edited:
^ India to boka na je lav na hole o loan debe. It cannot be happen that India won't be benefited but it will give us loan - there is simply no story in this history like that……parle aro besi kore nibe amader theke.

And about BD, although apparently it is seemed by AL that BD will get tax form transportation and so called connectivity to Nepal and Bhutan but who knows how much BD will be benefitted in long term. I simply have no trust on AL. They cannot be good- there is no record.

Heheheh, Although I do Not Understand Bengali I do get the Context, Yes we Have Poverty in Our Country and Giving Loan would Help us In two ways, First It will Help us In Paying Our External debts Routed Through your Economy In the form of Interests to us which Would prevent Our Economy to get disturbed By Routing such a Lump amount of Money which is Flowing In Our Economy, and Next Goodwill , Eventhough not among Those Publics who are well settled But surly among the Aam Admis of Bangladesh.....

Back
Top Bottom