What's new

Some of my favourite song!

That is amazingly lucky being exposed to Superstars!
One of the advantages of working in airline industry ;) :whistle:

BTW........You should try and tell me about the second last song i posted by Udit Narayan and movie Uljhan!
I didn't like it.

This is an OK song...........I love other Sami songs like Ey Khuda etc.
I love most of his songs, try "Pyaar Hai" with Asha, you'll love it.

By the way who in your opinion is the best indian lyricist and playback singer!
India has many talented lyricisit, its hard to chose who's best. But I usually appreciate Gulzar's work.

Asha Bhosle is probably the best playback singer India's ever had, eventhough she's always been overshadowed by her elder sister Lata.
Lata's voice has changed over the years, its almost annoying (no insult to the great singer) and I think she should retire.
Asha's voice however is still young and and sweet as ever, Gods gift to India. :smitten:

One of the advantages of working in airline industry ;) :whistle:

I oughta pursue a career.....

I didn't like it.

Seems like i am the only one who likes it..In school even in the forum!

I love most of his songs, try "Pyaar Hai" with Asha, you'll love it.

India has many talented lyricisit, its hard to chose who's best. But I usually appreciate Gulzar's work.

Asha Bhosle is probably the best playback singer India's ever had, eventhough she's always been overshadowed by her elder sister Lata.
Lata's voice has changed over the years, its almost annoying (no insult to the great singer) and I think she should retire.
Asha's voice however is still young and and sweet as ever, Gods gift to India.
:smitten:

I dunno their voices are so high pitched i avoid many of their songs.......that isnt the case with Noor Jehan! How would you rate Udit Narayan! He's my legend and Kumar Sanu. Plus with females Alka has a nice voice!

I dunno their voices are so high pitched i avoid many of their songs.......that isnt the case with Noor Jehan! How would you rate Udit Narayan! He's my legend and Kumar Sanu. Plus with females Alka has a nice voice!

They're all very talented singers, I love few of their songs but I'm not a fan.
And Noor Jahan...I like her early songs but she should have retired in the seventies or atleast restrict herself to singing Punjabi songs only. Its a true torture to hear her sing in Urdu :argh:

They're all very talented singers, I love few of their songs but I'm not a fan.
And Noor Jahan...I like her early songs but she should have retired in the seventies or atleast restrict herself to singing Punjabi songs only. Its a true torture to hear her sing in Urdu :argh:

I dunno i like her nonnetheless.......Im inspired to listen to old stuff by my dad......Malka Pukhraj etc!

Back
Top Bottom