What's new

Some Kashmiris Who Want ‘independence’ Should Check This Out First!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
People in the Kashmir Valley have been provided for the last 65 years, hundreds of thousands of crores in subsidised cheap food (perhaps cheapest in the world), subsidised firewood, subsidised salts, subsidised pesticides for orchards, subsidised agricultural pursuits, cheaper feeds for animals, liberal loans for training in professional colleges outside the state (never returned), huge subsidies for establishment of industrial units, liberal loans for housing and so on.

There is hardly any sphere of life where people of Kashmir do not get preferential treatment. The population of the state is just 0.4% of the country yet it received 2.7% of the national development outlay. Five Year Plans are being totally financed by the Centre, as also assistance for staff salaries. While in other parts of the country various states are getting central assistance as 30 percent grants and 70 percent loans, Jammu and Kashmir is among the most favoured parts where Central assistance is being given as 90 percent grants and 10 percent as loan.

In the country as a whole, over 15 percent people are house-less but in the Kashmir Valley every family has got a proper house of its own. Such huge sums of money have been pumped into the Kashmir Valley to the neglect of other two regions during all these years that they have resulted in regional imbalances and regional tension within the state.

Insurgency and terrorism have not affected the prosperity of the Muslims of the Kashmir Valley. In fact, their prosperity has increased due to their having taken away immovable assets and agricultural property as also business establishments of the Hindus worth thousands of crores of rupees. Massive loans taken from financial institutions have not been returned. No taxes or Government dues are paid in the Valley. Electricity charges, water bills, telephone bills, sales tax bills, sales tax, excise duty nothing is paid to the Central Government.

Now, if some misguided Kasmiris and birdbrains like SAS Gilani and Co of the Hurriyat want ‘independence’, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out the devastating financial effect on Kashmir and Kashmiris and their quality of life. For the 2% of Kashmiris who want to merge with Pakistan, they should ask themselves whether Pakistan can afford to give all these freebies to the Kashmiris that amount to thousands of crores a year as subsidies.

The Kashmiris who insist on independence or a merger with Pakistan must ask themselves whether they are better off in India? There would be no more freebies and subsidies. The crutches that they have been dependent upon for decades will be gone resulting in the further disintegration of the state due to civil unrest and discontent. Pakistan would be hard put to control the chaos that would ensue. In other words, another nightmare for Pakistan seeing that Waziristan and Balochistan are on the boil.

Religion can feed the soul, but it cannot put more food on the table.

Don't want troll but development and subsidies do not suppress sentiments of liberation. India has been unable to provide a sense of belonging to Kashmiris and this is what counts the most.

Sense of belongingness my ***

People here are dying if hunger & these traitors are getting freebies
I say nuke these faggots or better yet expel them to pakistan then we will see how much independence they love
Thankless people

I usually don't talk like this but this was a special case

Don't want troll but development and subsidies do not suppress sentiments of liberation. India has been unable to provide a sense of belonging to Kashmiris and this is what counts the most.

The fact of the matter is most Indians are Hindus, so Kashmiri muslims do not wnat to live with Hindus..that is the reason why they even scared away their own indigenous Hindus too..

The most irritating part is those Kashmiris who come to study in cities like Delhi and Mumbai..and then think they have the right to spit on us and my country by calling for dismembering of my country...people like them should go to Lahore or Karachi to study. They want to eat good food but also try to cut the hand that feeds them

Aren't those the figures for what "pakistan army" did in the then "East pakistan", now bangladesh?

seriously... shut up.

Why you taking them seriously its their frustration nothing else.

Jammyu & Kashmir is not going any where ... It was/is/will remain Indian.

more than 93000 dead,3 lac kids orphans,10,400 women raped...........thousands missing................. u indians need to shut up seriously.

Try harder

On topic
Kashmiris you want independence you can have it but not here go green

Nothing is more important than freedom. Look like indians don't know the meaning of freedom.

The most irritating part is those Kashmiris who come to study in cities like Delhi and Mumbai..and then think they have the right to spit on us and my country by calling for dismembering of my country...people like them should go to Lahore or Karachi to study. They want to eat good food but also try to cut the hand that feeds them
not all atleast not 3 of my kashmiri classmates although i never had any discussion with them about kashmir dispute they love india alot quite visible during cricket matches :D

more than 93000 dead,3 lac kids orphans,10,400 women raped...........thousands missing................. u indians need to shut up seriously.
:woot: Really? This is what happens to those who are thoroughly brainwashed by a propaganda ministry headed by your very own Goebbels and the mighty mullahs.

not all atleast not 3 of my kashmiri classmates although i never had any discussion with them about kashmir dispute they love india alot quite visible during cricket matches :D

Yes & yesturday you buy a house on planet Neptune. Cut the crap dude no one is here to read you self made stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom