What's new

Some Facts about RSS

But u urself have told RSS is too right wing so what do u expect from a cultural Hindu nationalist organization... is that a crime in India...

It is not a crime hence RSS is not banned in India. Also rightwing is not specific to any religion, here in UK they have a strident rightwing political party similar to ShivSena. They are not banned too.
I just said they are not of my taste. Also people should be aware of what they stand for and what they can do.

It is not a crime hence RSS is not banned in India. Also rightwing is not specific to any religion, here in UK they have a strident rightwing political party similar to ShivSena. They are not banned too.
I just said they are not of my taste. Also people should be aware of what they stand for and what they can do.
I made this thread to make people know what is real RSS...people now in India

have started believing that RSS is just like JUD ,LET or SIMI thanx to ourmedia...this

is just to let the members know the Thousands of charitable works done by them

in India which media have never shown even a single time... they talk about

banning RSS...but then who will take care of all those institution they have started...

over 1 lakh institution working for people all over the country which is the

result from tireless work of 80 years...now banning RSS means even banning the institution run by them.....

without culture the Identity of India will be lost... there cant be a body without soul similarly there cant be a country without culture...we have a glorious tradition which we follow for last 5,000 years & that cant be left to be destroyed...

Where did i said to end the culture in Country??
I said, imposing Hindu culture is stupid Sh!t.
Let it be like it is...Every culture is beauty in itself. Indians don't need RSS to dictate them to follow this or that..
Every region has been following it own traditions and culture and it should remain like that.
Keep hindu culture thing out..RSS is good thing

I made this thread to make people know what is real RSS...people now in India

have started believing that RSS is just like JUD ,LET or SIMI thanx to ourmedia...this

is just to let the members know the Thousands of charitable works done by them

in India which media have never shown even a single time... they talk about

banning RSS...but then who will take care of all those institution they have started...

over 1 lakh institution working for people all over the country which is the

result from tireless work of 80 years...now banning RSS means even banning the institution run by them.....

You know, going by that logic even the Taliban does a lot of humanitarian work. They were the first to reach to the aid of Earthquake survivors. That does not imply you support them. My personal opinion is that there is no room for intolerance in India. For all you BJP supporters, just listen to some of their speeches. Varun Gandhi et al. Just because an election manifesto looks good does not make the party a good one Even if they DO bring about development, that's like supporting stalin. At what cost? What are you willing to sacrifice for a high GDP? Our core values?

My dear friend, There is a huge difference between RSS and Islamic Terrorist organisation like LeT, JeM. Both of later organisations are declared terrorist organisation by UN. RSS hasn't training camps for Suicide bombers.
You know, going by that logic even the Taliban does a lot of humanitarian work. They were the first to reach to the aid of Earthquake survivors. That does not imply you support them. My personal opinion is that there is no room for intolerance in India. For all you BJP supporters, just listen to some of their speeches. Varun Gandhi et al. Just because an election manifesto looks good does not make the party a good one Even if they DO bring about development, that's like supporting stalin. At what cost? What are you willing to sacrifice for a high GDP? Our core values?

Better to listen to Varun Gandhi then the idiot Rahul gandhi who says saffron terror is bigger threat then jihadis and he said that to American's of all people what a retard:disagree:

forgive my ignorance

only from pakistani sites i heard about RSS may be me being south indian we don't have this organisations here.

same goes for RAW,before coming to this sites i only heard of CBI this is case for most of the indians who don't know about RAW

forgive my ignorance

only from pakistani sites i heard about RSS may be me being south indian we don't have this organisations here.

same goes for RAW,before coming to this sites i only heard of CBI this is case for most of the indians who don't know about RAW

I'm Kerala and we have RSS 'shakas' here but may be not as strong as those in North Indian States.

RSS volunteers are always first when help is needed in any kind of calamity...

Better to listen to Varun Gandhi then the idiot Rahul gandhi who says saffron terror is bigger threat then jihadis and he said that to American's of all people what a retard:disagree:

Varun Ghandhi is more charismatic than Rahul Ghandhi.

Varun Ghandhi is more charismatic than Rahul Ghandhi.

there are people who are illiterate but they are wiser than these literate fools like rahul gandhi...we are so unlucky that we have to suffer from congress aristocracy..i wish all these gandhis die in some kind of weird accident..

I'm Kerala and we have RSS 'shakas' here but may be not as strong as those in North Indian States.

iam from Andhra pradesh,tirupati which you know holy place for many hindus no RSS here

there are people who are illiterate but they are wiser than these literate fools like rahul gandhi...we are so unlucky that we have to suffer from congress aristocracy..i wish all these gandhis die in some kind of weird accident..

Who is responsible for this? Who elected them? We ofcourse.

The 2g scam is reason enough for me not to vote for congress in the next election, but honestly an illiterate farmer living in rural India gives a damn about 2g. Give him 500 rupees on the election day and he will vote for whoever you want. Thats why I sometimes feel voting should be restricted to persons educated to atleast 10th standard or if he is not passed 10th he can vote after only 25 yrs. Its may be illogical and politically incorrect but its an option we can look forward to limit incompetent leaders from getting themselves elected to our parliament.

Who is responsible for this? Who elected them? We ofcourse.

The 2g scam is reason enough for me not to vote for congress in the next election, but honestly an illiterate farmer living in rural India gives a damn about 2g. Give him 500 rupees on the election day and he will vote for whoever you want. Thats why I sometimes feel voting should be restricted to persons educated to atleast 10th standard or if he is not passed 10th he can vote after only 25 yrs. Its may be illogical and politically incorrect but its an option we can look forward to limit incompetent leaders from getting themselves elected to our parliament.

I dont want to derail the thread,but as far as I know,BJP was in rule for about 5 yrs before Congress come back in 2004.So whats your reason for their continues debacle

Probably your answer will be that what you said in your previous post,give the poor just 500 rupees.

I dont want to derail the thread,but as far as I know,BJP was in rule for about 5 yrs before Congress come back in 2004.So whats your reason for their continues debacle

Probably your answer will be that what you said in your previous post,give the poor just 500 rupees.

I'm not a BJP worker. I'm from a state where there is no BJP so give it a break.

I'm only saying that many issues which are near and dear to the educated masses especially in the urban areas like 2g scam, CWG scam is not going to make an impact in the rural India.

Back
Top Bottom