What's new

Some Facts about RSS

Ejaz: As always, your posts highlight your clarity on thought. Will look forward to your informative posts.

RSS never said that they are against non hindus they only we are Indians & Indian of any religion follows the Hindu culture...they have vision of India which is culturally Hindu not religiously...& all RSS members doesn't support Bajrang Dal

RSS never said that they are against non hindus they only we are Indians & Indian of any religion follows the Hindu culture...they have vision of India which is culturally Hindu not religiously...& all RSS members doesn't support Bajrang Dal

Imposing Hindu culture over others is first step, that why people non-hindu hate them.

Keep the hindu thing out totally and its all fine.. Its india...Not a religious state.

Veer savarkar was a great leader there is a limit a person can take beating but savarkar was tortured beyond it... he called himself a atheist Hindu...but After independence his contribution to struggle was wiped out from history...atlast he died a unknown death..the agony he took for freedom of the country was more than any Congress men have received...when morarji desai was PM he went to Andamans jail but he refused to visit savarkars cell... If a hero can only he forgotten in his own country then that country is India.... let his soul RIP

RSS's India vision does not suit India, not even hindus. We always have been diverse culture and we always want to be different.
Sure RSS has done social work, but main motive always have been to spread the rightwing message.
Even JuD does social work in pak, does it prove they are innocent?
I went to RSS shakhas in my childhood. Although they dont openly espouse violence they surely are too right wing and jingoistic for me now.

Imposing Hindu culture over others is first step, that why people non-hindu hate them.

Keep the hindu thing out totally and its all fine.. Its india...Not a religious state.
without culture the Identity of India will be lost... there cant be a body without soul similarly there cant be a country without culture...we have a glorious tradition which we follow for last 5,000 years & that cant be left to be destroyed...

RSS's India vision does not suit India, not even hindus. We always have been diverse culture and we always want to be different.
Sure RSS has done social work, but main motive always have been to spread the rightwing message.
Even JuD does social work in pak, does it prove they are innocent?
I went to RSS shakhas in my childhood. Although they dont openly espouse violence they surely are too right wing and jingoistic for me now.
ok tell me what is RSS India vision it not of like JUD to impose sharia across India...or take bake India to raja maharaja time...first is that they support democracy...& second is that they are helping people without asking there Identity...If RSS is being too right wing is bad for India then what about congress playing dirty politics with minority card & divinding India on basis of religion & caste...

Just why RSS is in News?

If you take some other organization involved in charitable organizations like red cross, medicine san frontiers they are hardly in news except in better light .

Just why RSS is in News?

If you take some other organization involved in charitable organizations like red cross, medicine san frontiers they are hardly in news except in better light .
COZZ they have a political wing called BJP which is the largest opposition party in India...

ok tell me what is RSS India vision it not of like JUD to impose sharia across India...or take bake India to raja maharaja time...first is that they support democracy...& second is that they are helping people without asking there Identity...If RSS is being too right wing is bad for India then what about congress playing dirty politics with minority card & divinding India on basis of religion & caste...

All political parties do that in India. We are discussing RSS, which is not even a political party.

Veer savarkar was a great leader there is a limit a person can take beating but savarkar was tortured beyond it... he called himself a atheist Hindu...but After independence his contribution to struggle was wiped out from history...atlast he died a unknown death..the agony he took for freedom of the country was more than any Congress men have received...when morarji desai was PM he went to Andamans jail but he refused to visit savarkars cell... If a hero can only he forgotten in his own country then that country is India.... let his soul RIP

Savarkar was a freedom fighter, but he was also a militant hindu. If we were living in a repressive islamic country, his anger will probably justified. But we live in a predominantly hindu country which dominates south asia. What are you angry about exactly now? His ideology should be in dustbin now.

All political parties do that in India. We are discussing RSS, which is not even a political party.
All parties are following what Congress started & they learned it from the british empire which had the policy of divide & rule which ultimately lead to the divide of India...now congress is doing it again...& do u expect a Hindu nationalist organization to teach values of Islam & Christianity....

All parties are following what Congress started & they learned it from the british empire which had the policy of divide & rule which ultimately lead to the divide of India...now congress is doing it again...& do u expect a Hindu nationalist organization to teach values of Islam & Christianity....

I am not sure why you are bringing congress and other political parties(or british) to a discussion about RSS. RSS claims to be a cultural organization. Lets discuss about what it does.
I have no issues with RSS being a hindu organization. But it has an agenda about what India should be and actively working towards it. That agenda conflicts with the current vision of multicultural India.

Okay lets have a civilized discussion here.
Was it not the sangh parivar, which is esentially the RSS is a part of ,responsible for the demolition of Babri? And causing unprecedented riots?
Did LK Advani not openly state that if PM, he will make a Ram temple in Ayodhya? And you agreed BJP is the political wing of the RSS.
Was it not BJP who based their entire last campaign on HINDUTVA? It defeats the very ideals of this country! Secularism. (For all of you giving me that 1976 cr@p.. That was the PREAMBLE. Secularism has been in the essence of the constitution from the very beginning)

I am not sure why you are bringing congress and other political parties to a discussion about RSS. RSS claims to be a cultural organization. Lets discuss about what it does.
I
But u urself have told RSS is too right wing so what do u expect from a cultural Hindu nationalist organization... is that a crime in India...

Back
Top Bottom