What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parliament bombing seems to have killed at least 12 people (unconfirmed), including 1 lawmaker.

Fucking Western new sources still for the most part have titles like ''Turkish Military Takes Over Country''.

Beteri sizin başınıza gelsin orospuçocukları
News sources are slow, because they have to verify before reporting, otherwise they can get sued.

very confusing. I am hearing on RT TV that Ankara is still under control of the rebels while it says that Ergodan is in Istanbul giving speech.

Not Confusing. Foreign media were all against Erdogan and were cheering the coup from the very beginning. We are updated via social media here, only it is very much accurate for the last few hours

One of the two helicopters that was still attacking, has now reportedly landed at an air base.

Its not the military but a small fraction in it, if it was the military then it would look whole different, we have a thread running about the subject, dont spam the section but if you do then at least dont spread false information.

Kerry just can't hide the US and the Jews n the Russians r behind this,
"I hope there will be peace and stability" he says !!!!
wtf is that, he sold Erdogan up in no time !!!
this is lesson to whomever stupid enough to trust the US .

BBC is really far behind, go on reddit, or stay on pdf, if you want the fastest way to get updates.

Yes, but there was some bloody videos / photos via social media posts I dislike. BBC at least make some simple mosaic.

Erdogan is speaking in parliament? Damn, that was an utter and total failure. This coup was squashed by the people, police, everything. Never expected this, crazy show of unity by the brave Turks. Any other country, I would expect coup to have succeeded.

People underestimated his global support, and coup probably called off otherwise they would've started major problem.

OMG what a brave man Erdogan is, despite extreme security risks he is walking among common people. If this happened in Pakistan our so-called leaders wouldn't even come out from under their beds for days :lol: . He is live on TV at the moment....Total Respect.:tup:

Erdogan is speaking in parliament? Damn, that was an utter and total failure. This coup was squashed by the people, police, everything. Never expected this, crazy show of unity by the brave Turks. Any other country, I would expect coup to have succeeded.

People underestimated his global support, and coup probably called off otherwise they would've started major problem.

He can't be speaking in parliament. He's in Istanbul and the parliament is in Ankara isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom