What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HAKIKAT can you please confirm what is going on?

Above everything it's matter of
@HAKIKAT can you please confirm what is going on?

Above everything else, it's a matter of Haya and Izzet for the Millet. They definitely don't deserve such lowly actions which are impossible to put into words. Anyway, it's been found out that it's the job of around 400 low ranking officers (Col, Maj etc.) and JCO/NCOs. They may be linked to a pseudo Islamic scholar, in reality an agent in foreign agencies payroll and currently living in Pennsylvania, and his movement to create a parallel state structure by infiltrating into civil and military posts. The ultimate goal is to put the clock backward by hundred years for Turkey to ensure that she's never concerned about anything else outside her boundaries. Turkey is supposed to be fully immersed into political, social, religious and economic chaos and they should be always fighting each other under the tutelage government run by "our boys". Erdo'an has become too much for them. Talking about ATAK or MILGEM or TFX is unforgivable in their books.

One good thing, top military commanders and opposition politicians are against the coup. They are asking them to go back to the barracks. People have flocked into the streets braving sporadic firing from the rebel soldiers. Some went to capture the presidential palace, but they've been arrested.

I would rather lose my fingers than write these things. Anyway, there's always (K)Hair in whatever Allah-u Azimushshan has for us in provision. InshaAllah the Turkish folks will go past beyond these tests with the Dua from the Ummet..

goMgr2.jpg

Above everything it's matter of

Above everything else, it's a matter of Haya and Izzet for the Millet. They definitely don't deserve such lowly actions which are impossible to put into words. Anyway, it's been found out that it's the job of around 400 low ranking officers (Col, Maj etc.) and JCO/NCOs. They may be linked to a pseudo Islamic scholar, in reality an agent in foreign agencies payroll and currently living in Pennsylvania, and his movement to create a parallel state structure by infiltrating into civil and military posts. The ultimate goal is to put the clock backward by hundred years for Turkey to ensure that she's never concerned about anything else outside her boundaries. Turkey is supposed to be fully immersed into political, social, religious and economic chaos and they should be always fighting each other under the tutelage government run by "our boys". Erdo'an has become too much for them. Talking about ATAK or MILGEM or TFX is unforgivable in their books.

One good thing, top military commanders and opposition politicians are against the coup. They are asking them to go back to the barracks. People have flocked into the streets braving sporadic firing from the rebel soldiers. Some went to capture the presidential palace, but they've been arrested.

I would rather lose my fingers than write these things. Anyway, there's always (K)Hair in whatever Allah-u Azimushshan has for us in provision. InshaAllah the Turkish folks will go past beyond these tests with the Dua from the Ummet..
I congratulate you and all Turkish brothers for being united and showing the courage to foil an attempt by a minority to destabilise the country.

Now people are claiming this is 'staged' because it failed... funny how desperate some are getting .... :rolleyes:

It failed because of hesitancy to go all of the way. Two reasons:

1. Risk of civil war in Turkey, near Europe, not feasible option
2. Islamist backlash would be huge, terrorist groups will gain lots of credibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom