What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please share if anyone has any updates ? The army chief is taken hostage . The pm says strict action will be taken against the group of the military and the situation will be alright . A small group has taken over not the whole army !!!

BREXIT JUST BECAME FINAL. I am all for the Turkish army. Very professional and Kemal Attaturk would be looking down on them and smiling.

Army fires live ammo after people stop army tanks rushing towards Pm office , Many injured Geo news ...

No such thing ....

Western agenda may be bigger, to cause civil war and conquer Istanbul again. Who knows, these people never seem to surprise me anymore, and I will never trust them after this.

Turkey Chief of Staff Gen Hulusi Akar has been made a hostage ,

This is not a coup , it's a mutiny and if the chief is not on board that means it won't succeed

907a58a6-e106-4074-8b11-8e227f80a709.jpg
Apparently, reports coming in that he may have been killed while he and his guards resisted.

Turkey has gone crazy

In current situation coup was the worst thing Turkey could afford. We sincerely hope things normalize soon.
Good Luck Turkey.

Not just Turkey, it was the last thing the entire Middle East needed. Political instability and power vacuum is what allowed ISIS to seize and take hold of vast territories in neighboring countries. An unstable and fractious Turkey would be manna from heaven for them. It would provide them with yet more safe bases to operate from, not to mention more recruits from newly violent regions.

This is really shocking, and I hope order is restored soon.

Obama Administration assessment is that Turkish coup attempt is very serious and they have no idea who will win

Russia Turkey ties improving
Syria turkey ties improving
Saudi Arabia threatens Turkey yesterday

Secularists increasingly angry at erdogan policies
Liberals angry at erdogans increasingly autocratic policies
Gulen anti erdogan since their spli

-------------

The above are the variable that could have been together or alone responsible for the current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom