What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i thought about this....Support will Erdoğan will soar.

But, i don't think, this can be orchestrated. The soldiers involved in this coup, will be jailed for life time....No one will volunteer for that.

Every building has a second exit bro. The film maker has planed a good end for the players I ensure you.

I am %100 sure. This all coup thing is a set up.

You do what is in your best interests, morality and consistency has nothing to do with this. Obama is doing what will benefit his country, as would Iran.

So democracy is not always in America’s interest?

You already bet wrong. The opposition is against it, the real military is against it (and already crushed it) and the people are against it. Go play in the sand kiddo
Whether it succeeds or not, the Islamist pig Erdogan is going to look like crap. I'm laughing either way.

Indeed it is. Hopefully this will be over without any further unfortunate loss of life.GOD BLESS TURKEY
Highly unlikely as those 17 policemen had families who will have lost dear ones? The President is using a Iphone? Very confusing.

asaa.jpg

Amazing to see how the kaafir lot is feeling unhappy at the prospects of this rebellion being quashed not by the the Turkish government but by the people. :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom