What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unarmed civilian have seized the control of the Ataturk airport from armed military rebels.

Hey that is not an important target. the coup plotters just need the president in their custody and make him resign.

image.jpeg

Can anyone confirms it?

UUU really?? How do you know? did you stamp his passport on his way through heathrow immigration?
Guess we'll see in a day or two won't we? I'm betting Erdogan loses.

That made me laugh. Pakistan reporting reliable news from Turkey. :-)

But I think the Coup will not succeed as the CIA does not have good links with the Turkish General and the Turkish Admiral in the jail.
You do know they have correspondents present there in Turkey right now?

People on the streets when there is a curfew, the media being retaken and Obama coming out and supporting 'democracy' means it's over.

They've already pulled back. Likely there will be a general amnesty for most of the soldiers, and a court martial for the commanders in charge of the coup.

I see some 'accidents' for the plotters.

Qatar has just condemned this coup, I think it is time we also join in, show our support to the democratically elected government of Turkey

Yet some pakistani's would love the democratically elected govt of NS be deposed by GenM and Gen RS. what hypocrites you are.

Guess we'll see in a day or two won't we? I'm betting Erdogan loses.
You already bet wrong. The opposition is against it, the real military is against it (and already crushed it) and the people are against it. Go play in the sand kiddo

What if it wasn't a real coup?

What if it was a drama which played by some figures to aid someone who really need it nowadays?

Think that again. Don't you smell something is stink?
Yeah, i thought about this....Support will Erdoğan will soar.

But, i don't think, this can be orchestrated. The soldiers involved in this coup, will be jailed for life time....No one will volunteer for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom