What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
The military forces: "people, go inside your houses for safety, and don't come out".
Erdogan: "people, go on the streets and fight the military for me, while I'm hiding somewhere".
It's so obvious who cares more about people.
And people are supporting him and you are hating it.Right?

CncRzTcXgAAkCMd.jpg

A civil war in turkey would be a good thing for the rest of the world. especially its neighbors

Get the fvck out of here filthy chinese or whereever you from ... @Turks .. report the trolls

What kind of moron decision makers came up this? What were they thinking? Total failure. And for people that want it to succeed, you better hope otherwise. Because believe me when I tell you it will have domino effect.

Same thing they said when situation occurred in Egypt, next day, once coup succeeded, military officials were already meeting with Egyptian new leaders. Just playing on safe side right now.

It's clear to everybody who orchestrated this, like always. And the people of whole region have said enough.

Turkey will continue to be a strong ally of NATO and the West regardless of the outcome.

A civil war in turkey would be a good thing for the rest of the world. especially its neighbors

Nonsense. It would be catastrophic for Turkey and region.

In Pakistan it would have succeeded by now :D

Unlike Pakistan, the govt in Turkey is actually quite popular. In Pakistan, if the Army decides to attempt a coup tomorrow, hardly anyone would oppose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom