What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
And mark my world, Turkey will suffer more due to this coup. You may like it for now but later you will be praying to have a civilian gov.
You don't know shit about our country or how coups work here. Next elections will be held very quickly here after the undemocratic 10% threshold is abolished.

You just focus on the countries you have some ideas about and shut up about the rest. Thanks.

Guy on BBC sounds pretty confident Erdogan is actually in the air and can't land in Turkey.

CncNYt4XYAAjy0-.jpg

Says People should crush these traitors .. 1st statement from Military leaders

New reports of military pulling back, it seems the coup is falling apart. Erdogan seems to have won.

yaar Nawaz Sharif ko sonay doo... shugal ka b koi time hota hey.... Takeover udhar huwa hey... pamper gela idhar hogaya hey hahahhahahhaa

I was saying the same thing Ke Nawaz Ke stomach main pain ho Raha ho ga buri Tarah :D lol

does this mean something ?
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/

Al Jazeera reporting commanders of 1st army div & navy chief not supporting the coup! Only a small minority group within the army staged the coup!

Now...I can't really make out if AlJazeera is downplaying this coup for a reason..while every other news networks & news agencies are reporting as if the deal is done for Erdogan!

No, internet blockage. I was just following the news.

I think this coup will fail.....Seems like coup is being made within a fraction of the army.

You don't know shit about our country or how coups work here. Next elections will be held very quickly here after the undemocratic 10% threshold is abolished.

You just focus on the countries you have some ideas about and shut up about the rest. Thanks.
Watch your mouth kid I never said i know much about your country but If you know that much, then let me tell you Eordagan was selected after winning elections with 50% vote bank. I hope this coup fails and kick asses of people like you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom