What's new

Some Advice For Pakistan

Thanks for the Advice.. but not thanks. We our a nation and like every other nation we have intellectuals who already have given advises... its just a matter of time for us to get rid of all our problems.

[Chinese]Frank.Liu;469118 said:
First of all.I'm a Chinese.So,I'm not really good at English.Please give some excuse.:china:
From this webpage.I see the Pakistan Army needs a lot of weapons.From a friend's point of view.You should Independent R & D.To purchase weapons appears to be a good approach.But,It stifled your creativity.Possible, You think J-10, JH-7 is sufficient against India.But,From some perspective,It isn't a good idea.To create.May be it needs a lot of time.But it's worthwhile.Our biggest common denominator is to have a common enemy.Yes,That's India.But,In a short time.We can't attack India.Possible this will continue until 2020, China's first nuclear aircraft carrier boats into the water.Just maybe.If India is too abominable.I take back what I said then.
Don't worry about fight with India.They look very strong.But,It was only skin-deep.India is a weak state.You are different from them.You're brave and good.Weak is only temporary.In fact,United States, China and Russia have been very weak.If you work really hard.You'll make it.Some people say there is no friendship between countries.But I don't think so.

TO BE STRONG.I'M VERY EXPECT.

Time will fade away. But the friendship forever.

India, are you frightened now? We have drones like this one in China in the billions. Don't attempt China. Be afraid, be very afraid. :cheesy:

Hey i got a fortune cookie.. it reads "confusion says ... "Chinese will frighten the Chinese in 2010 year of the daydreamer"

India is a very powerful country.But it's just superficial.Rather the development of software is not willing to let people have enough to eat.Rather reluctant to spend money to buy a heap of scrap metal brought economic development.If you think this is a very intelligent approach. Then you are wrong.China is a friendly country.But,In the past five thousand years of the.China has experienced numerous wars.So we know that peace is extremely valuable.But this does not mean we are weak.
If you are bold enough. Please declare war on China.
Garbage State.

[Chinese]Frank.Liu;469978 said:
India is a very powerful country.But it's just superficial.Rather the development of software is not willing to let people have enough to eat.Rather reluctant to spend money to buy a heap of scrap metal brought economic development.If you think this is a very intelligent approach. Then you are wrong.China is a friendly country.But,In the past five thousand years of the.China has experienced numerous wars.So we know that peace is extremely valuable.But this does not mean we are weak.
If you are bold enough. Please declare war on China.
Garbage State.

He's just teasing you guys. I don't think he's really Chinese (maybe mods can check his IP to see if it originates from China).

Anyhow, don't take this talk seriously. :police:

[Chinese]Frank.Liu;469118 said:
First of all.I'm a Chinese.So,I'm not really good at English.Please give some excuse.:china:
From this webpage.I see the Pakistan Army needs a lot of weapons.From a friend's point of view.You should Independent R & D.To purchase weapons appears to be a good approach.But,It stifled your creativity.Possible, You think J-10, JH-7 is sufficient against India.But,From some perspective,It isn't a good idea.To create.May be it needs a lot of time.But it's worthwhile.Our biggest common denominator is to have a common enemy.Yes,That's India.But,In a short time.We can't attack India.Possible this will continue until 2020, China's first nuclear aircraft carrier boats into the water.Just maybe.If India is too abominable.I take back what I said then.
Don't worry about fight with India.They look very strong.But,It was only skin-deep.India is a weak state.You are different from them.You're brave and good.Weak is only temporary.In fact,United States, China and Russia have been very weak.If you work really hard.You'll make it.Some people say there is no friendship between countries.But I don't think so.

TO BE STRONG.I'M VERY EXPECT.

Time will fade away. But the friendship forever.

Nice perspective Friend! :china::pakistan:

thankyou for clearing PDK.

yes we have our problems and we are tying to work out some solution for it and india has their problems and they are try to solve them and same is for china and they are trying to solve their issues.

my friend, these problems are present in every country and good nations can get rid of these problems really quickly but off course not by fighting a war but by dialogue.

right now china, india and pakistan has started realising the importance of self reliance in the fields of defence, space etc. i am not competing any country with the other but these countries have progressed a lot in a short amount of time which is a sources of pleasure for me and you, but not for the western counter parts.

india has a project of tejas going on in their country and they have started another of PAKFA with russian collaboration which in my opinion is good. although tejas has not started as per the indian expectations but i think you people have learned a lot from that and it will help in you in future as well as in PAKFA development with russia.

lastly, i think the best advice for pakistan is self reliance not only in defence fields but all the fields.

regards

yes i do agree. As far as indian failures concerned I would like say a sher (dont know if my Pakistani brothers have heard of it. I think it is popular across the border also)

"Girte hi hain sehsawar maidan e jung main
woh log kya girain
jo ghutno k bal chalain"

Thanks for the Advice.. but not thanks. We our a nation and like every other nation we have intellectuals who already have given advises... its just a matter of time for us to get rid of all our problems.

I could be wrong, but...

With some certainty, her English was translated automatically from Chinese words she wanted to say, and based on the wording in Chinese (reverse engineered by me. :cheesy:) I think she is in her teens. She just wanted to help. She must have read a lot of stuff about Pak and the recent China India tension. And I am pretty sure she is a girl.

Pak has been doing some PR in China for several years, young kids in China don't know the special relationship between the two countries. And Pak's PR effort is received well with 0% resistence in China. Pak Ambassador in Beijing urges China to carry stories between the two countries in Electronic forms (Internet). The kid saw it, got pretty warmed up, I don't know how she found this forum, and I think she is just trying to help.

LIKE THEY say - united states is trying to make india their bunny to stand against china. china is trying to make pakistan their bunny to stand against india.

it will go on - china - india are totally diffrent civilization - we have no intrection at all , china india cant be friend. india and china have no big standing issue - but we just dont like them . so the hate wil remain constant.

india pakistan - have long standing issues - they are fadign away . so the hate to is kind of going down - may be not rapidly but slowly and surely.
----------

china is the real bugger india need to keep an eye on - its a fascist country who dont care even of their own people . they need to tackled by world forces somehow before its late.

Back
Top Bottom