What's new

Somalian pirates moving towards India: Coast Guard

guys isnt PN part of interational task force against piracy ,so y link every thing to PAK and really let them come near and they ll see some real action in the indian ocean ;) we all are not like westreners we ll woop a$$ then ask questions

indian ocean is not gulf of aden,asian powers will tear them into pieces.

on pirates boats made of woods :rofl::rofl:
WoW what a show of power its gona be :bunny:

unfortunately we have to show our power to these pirates because our neighbours are very wise they dont come closer to us they knows us very well

and one more thing you guys got china to save you from pirates.

but unfortunately we have to save our a$$ by bombing them and we feel sorry for them:toast_sign:

unfortunately we have to show our power to these pirates because our neighbours are very wise they dont come closer to us they knows us very well

but unfortunately we have to save our a$$ by bombing them and we feel sorry for them:toast_sign:

nice one mate,do you think those somali nong's are gonna chook out of the indian ocean.

The bolded line may have two meanings, one you have intended and one you did not, i'll take the one you did not intend :rofl::rofl:

haha i thought pakistan naby shud propvide supourt for somali pirate and capchar bharat coast gard and lines

if they're side by side, the pirates and the PN .. i wouldn't be able to tell which one is the better navy

Back
Top Bottom