What's new

Solution of Problems in Pakistan by Zaid Hamid

But he's very very pro army, unlike TTP.

33492934082335262919025.jpg

And his supporters say he's not a spineless clown, he fought the Russians for years.

What % of Pakistanis you personally know are his fans?

This picture is a joke,why is a professional establishment's head paying attention to a clown like this?Or is he a troll of PA?

Has he realized that he himself is the part of the problem?

Please enlighten us on how Zaid Hamid is a problem for Pakistan?

Let's see his solution involves getting rid of corrupt politicians, putting in a patriotic technocratic government (i.e. PhD's and Master Degree's in Sciences & Maths run the country not politicians with no degrees, forged degrees or arts backgrounds) and he's asking for the institution of harsher punishments for crime (such that the punishment far outweighs any potential benefit of committing a crime - i.e. Sharia).

What about that is a "problem" for Pakistan? I could definitely see men like him being a "problem" for India and your agenda but not Pakistan.

Please enlighten us on how Zaid Hamid is a problem for Pakistan?

Let's see his solution involves getting rid of corrupt politicians, putting in a patriotic technocratic government (i.e. PhD's and Master Degree's in Sciences & Maths run the country not politicians with no degrees, forged degrees or arts backgrounds) and he's asking for the institution of harsher punishments for crime (such that the punishment far outweighs any potential benefit of committing a crime - i.e. Sharia).

What about that is a "problem" for Pakistan? I could definitely see men like him being a "problem" for India and your agenda but not Pakistan.

Even TTP is asking for Sharia, why fight them then when that's the only path your lot wants to take, why not shake hands with them and go for it with full vigor.

Can he name those patriotic technocrats whom he would like to propose to take reins from these corrupt politicians and lead Pakistan towards a brighter future? we have to make the best out of what we have got. what's wrong with these kind of people (yes we too have people like him on our side) they exploit the youth first by capturing their attention by selling dreams of a shiny future and once they have a hold on it then they channel their frustration in which ever way they might please.

Zaid Hamid is right & I agree with him. People who make fun of him are none serious & they still believe people like IK can save Pakistan where as in reality he himself is part of this corrupt system & trusted those to the right thing who are corrupt & spineless (Judges).

It is true that today’s Pakistan is filled with sold out wh*res & they HAVE NO LOVE for Pakistan, they are only busy doing corruption in Pakistan which is their source of income & they are making palaces in which they will live, they are making hotels, they are making big firms all from Pakistan’s money & they are making it outside Pakistan. Everybody knows the facts & yet if the people cry & say we love DEMOCRAZY then he is a foolish & stupid person with no brains.

As far as India goes, nothing good can be expected from them & people who are crying for peace, dialogue & love with India are ignoring the coming events which Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H) explained in his life time & these kind of people’s IMAN is weak.

Today Pakistan is ruked by the corrupt, incompetent & sold out wh*re politicians who are directly taking orders from their pimp bosses. Media, politicians, NGO's & judges they are all sold out wh*res of enemies of Pakistan.

For me Gen. Kayani has been a big disappointment & he did nothing to stop the corrupt, incompetent & spineless wh*re politicians from harming Pakistan. Haters can go to hell but this here is the truth which you all can’t handle.

This picture is a joke,why is a professional establishment's head paying attention to a clown like this?Or is he a troll of PA?

for me the only person clown here is you.

This clown seems totally pissed at what's happening in Pakistan!! :pissed:

Why so much kolaveri di?? :omghaha:

Your ignorance is a joke.

The elderly man with gray hair is his father and the function was arranged to honour the veteran soldiers of 65 War hence his father was also invited and he was along with him thus you see this picture.

i guess Zaid Hamid is very popular in india :)

Out of 25 replies 11 so far are from Indians which shows they are sooo obsessed with the man even if he is talking about Pakistan (whether he talk right to wrong that is another matter)

Your ignorance is a joke.

The elderly man with gray hair is his father and the function was arranged to honour the veteran soldiers of 65 War hence his father was also invited and he was along with him thus you see this picture.

Thanks for that.

But he's very very pro army, unlike TTP.

33492934082335262919025.jpg

And his supporters say he's not a spineless clown, he fought the Russians for years.

What % of Pakistanis you personally know are his fans?
Most people I know like many of his ideas and dislike others!
His strong Anti-TTP stance is and should be admired!

Dear All... I have recently stumbled across a Press TV documentary with regards to the TTP by Mr. Zaid Hamid, (Shadows of Invasion), and was wondering whether someone could advise with regards to the authenticity of his statements.

starting from 16.50 to 17.39, Mr Zaid Hamid, states that the soliders on the ground record the events & take pictures just to hand them over through unofficial channels?

Why does it need to be carried out this way? Why cant the Media, Government and/or Military take this up publicly, like the Indian Media has throughout?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom