What's new

SOLOTÜRK SHOW | 23.03.2015 - İSLAMABAD - PAKİSTAN NATIONAL DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011-04-15-thk-31-jpg.200999
That looks like a Pakistani Plane!

Long live the crescent and the star, Green or Red.

Why would Iran's permission be needed for ferry flight anyway?
If they denied the flight at the last moment, maybe they thought they couldn't make it on time....

I dunno, let's wait for the official statement.

......................WTF?
always knew Iran was a jealous Bit*h
may their Republic day be ruined

its a soloturk plane its same as our sherdil squadron they do acrobatic displays. Its not a fighter jet.

Soloturk is using a F-16 Block 40... Its same as main jet and no modifications from original, the plane can be used for any mission and the performers are combat pilots too.

Soloturk is using a F-16 Block 40... Its same as main jet and no modifications from original, the plane can be used for any mission and the performers are combat pilots too.
the variants they use r not used for that. And i know its F16Blk40

Come on man the guys are turks not israelis . Even if we agree for a moment that the pilots were combat pilots, what harm could they have done with just the jets no weapons and no pods. Iranians need to grow up.

the variants they use r not used for that. And i know its F16Blk40

Its combat capable and has all systems intact like a F16Blk 40... and fighter pilots on it ...

As you can see from comments of Turkish members that they have said they can never trust Iranians, expect the same from Iranians too.

Its combat capable and has all systems intact like a F16Blk 40... and fighter pilots on it ...

As you can see from comments of Turkish members that they have said they can never trust Iranians, expect the same from Iranians too.
after this treatment even i have said i dont trust iranis anymore. What exactly do u know abt this soloturk jet? have u seen it or have sit on it or seen it in action? And yr talking abt it as if yr a General Dynamic or TAI engineer who has personally worked in making of this unit.

after this treatment even i have said i dont trust iranis anymore. What exactly do u know abt this soloturk jet? have u seen it or have sit on it or seen it in action? And yr talking abt it as if yr a General Dynamic or TAI engineer who has personally worked in making of this unit.
now we are facing two enemies states

Does anyone know what is Iran's stance on this officially? What reasons do they give?

Its written in plain English in their website itself.

turkey2.JPG

About SOLOTURK - SOLOTÜRK

Happy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom