What's new

Solo FEMALE Traveling ALONE in IRAN (Indonesian Traveler)

My mistake.
She is the same person.
I didn't link your video with her as I remember she usually didn't wear headscarf.

Yup, she doesnt wear that again after going around the world for some time. The latest video will show she is traveling without hijab. I believe she is the only Indonesian world traveler. This job needs huge money to be spent, most Indonesian youtuber just do their content inside the country. There is actually another Indonesian female traveler, but she mostly does hiking stuff inside the country, as you know we have many mountains here in Indonesia.

so she took back her hijab. Interesting.....

This is the old video when she still wore hijab. I think she has some faith regression. Very pity.

Well i remember she is in deep trouble when visiting India and said no more again. China, Nepal and so on is far better place for woman traveller

Iran has beautiful architecture.

And what's the food at 1:24 mins ?

Good question.

It is sad though.

I thought some Pakistani women have traveled solo through Pakistan.

@Cliftonite @RealNapster @Zibago

I want to see a debate between Iranian Basij and Saudi mutawa. :D

Omelette with tomato paste we eat it for breakfast

HOOSHANG.jpg

She cannot go to Pakistan alone I believe, my female cousin need to bring his brother to visit Pakistan.
Not sure if its a visa requirement or not because on ground there isn't any restrictions. Some western females have been solo travelling in Pakistan and their journeys are well documented on YT.

Interesting to see the videos but for female foreigner I believe they cant. The genuine one, not traveler who are invited by Pakistan government

I thought some Pakistani women have traveled solo through Pakistan.

@Cliftonite @RealNapster @Zibago

Many womens did, even some foreignners that i saw on youtube, i guess they were from indonesia/malaysia...

Its not like they can't, ofcourse there are issue but by saying "they can't" you go to an extreme point.

Not sure if its a visa requirement or not because on ground there isn't any restrictions. Some western females have been solo travelling in Pakistan and their journeys are well documented on YT.
Many womens did, even some foreignners that i saw on youtube, i guess they were from indonesia/malaysia...

Its not like they can't, ofcourse there are issue but by saying "they can't" you go to an extreme point.

I have made some mistake, I though the reason she bring her brother because there is restriction for women to travel to Pakistan alone. I just message her to confirm that and she told me that there is no restriction for female traveler to go to Pakistan alone, but there should be permission letter from Husband or parents (if single).

Why? Several solo foreigner female youtubers have posted Pak videos.

Yup, I made a mistake. My cousin said me female can visit Pakistan alone if she has permission letter from her husband or parent (if single).

I just send her message and she has answered that.

Yup, I made a mistake. My cousin said me female can visit Pakistan alone if she has permission letter from her husband or parent (if single).

I just send her message and she has answered that.
Dont think even that applies to foreign women.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom