What's new

Solo FEMALE Traveling ALONE in IRAN (Indonesian Traveler)

Indos

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Solo FEMALE Traveling ALONE in IRAN (Trailer)

There will be 10 series, so the first post is only the Trailer. Syifa Andriana as far as I know is the first Indonesian who become a full time world traveler with popular Youtube Channel.

There's a Youtube channen called "itchy boots" she's a Dutch traveller who's travelling the world alone with her motorcycle...

She cannot go to Pakistan alone I believe, my female cousin need to bring his brother to visit Pakistan.

She is cute (and brave to travel alone around the world)

Yup according to her, she has been doing this for the last 3 years. She has strong urge to be a world traveler. I dont know why but some people do have dream to travel around the world. For me, I better seeing other countries by watching Youtube channel than spending my time to do traveling :D

Yup according to her, she has been doing this for the last 3 years. She has a strong urge to be a world traveler. I dont know why but some people do have dream to travel around the world. For me, I better seeing other countries by watching Youtube channel than spending my time to do traveling :D

Hahaha, me too.
I don't travel a lot but I love to watch travelling videos.
I remember I followed another Indonesian female traveller who is also travelling around the world full-time.

Hahaha, me too.
I don't travel a lot but I love to watch travelling videos.
I remember I followed another Indonesian female traveller who is also travelling around the world full-time.

What is the name of her channel ? I though Shifa is the only Indonesian doing that.

Iran has beautiful architecture.

And what's the food at 1:24 mins ?

I wonder what would happen if she wasnt wearing hijab.

Good question.

It is sad though.

She cannot go to Pakistan alone I believe, my female cousin need to bring his brother to visit Pakistan.

I thought some Pakistani women have traveled solo through Pakistan.

@Cliftonite @RealNapster @Zibago

My conservative mutawa'een brothers disapprove of solo female travel

I want to see a debate between Iranian Basij and Saudi mutawa. :D

What is the name of her channel ? I though Shifa is the only Indonesian doing that.
My mistake.
She is the same person.
I didn't link your video with her as I remember she usually didn't wear headscarf.

This woman biked solo through Pakistan.
Iran has beautiful architecture.

And what's the food at 1:24 mins ?

Good question.

It is sad though.

I thought some Pakistani women have traveled solo through Pakistan.

@Cliftonite @RealNapster @Zibago

I want to see a debate between Iranian Basij and Saudi mutawa. :D

Solo FEMALE Traveling ALONE in IRAN (Trailer)

There will be 10 series, so the first post is only the Trailer. Syifa Andriana as far as I know is the first Indonesian who become a full time world traveler with popular Youtube Channel.
so she took back her hijab. Interesting.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom