What's new

Soldier Who Fought in Kargil War Arrested For Allegedly Spying For ISI

I
I remember how another Soldier...Musharraf ( was declared Traitor ) too, left the country.

Intolerance ?
War Veterans ?

You Pakistanis Tend to thorow Stones on others while you have your own House made of Glass.

21720-mushycover-1396343457-361-640x480.jpg

While Many Pakistani's Celebrate , thwt Musharraf did right in Kargil, here is THE REALITY :

OB-WV350_iperve_G_20130326092000.jpg

pakistan-musharraf.jpg

51391553-members-of-the-muslim-league-protest-against-gettyimages.jpg

bhrc-sindhi-hr-protest-against-musharraf-canada-1.jpg
can post billions like these pic with similar sayings in india what u want to prove yes mushy was cancer but few indians say ghandhi was cancer but as pak i respect ghandhi

I

can post billions like these pic with similar sayings in india what u want to prove yes mushy was cancer but few indians say ghandhi was cancer but as pak i respect ghandhi

I can see that you didnt understand the Point ( No Offence, You being an "ELIT MEMBER" )
The Point was :

- A Traitor, Even if he was a Soldier deserves Punishment
- A Traitor, Even if a War Veteran , and Hero at that Time, can be Defamed if Found to be Guilty

Plus,

Since Such Events have occoured in India and pakistan both, and hence, labeling it with "intolerance" and "desrespect of war veterans" is laughabale.

Samaj Aaya ?

there more Cow Meat hindu dealers than Muslims... but guess what all the agents they arrest are Muslims...
they will we have geniun excuse not to hire muslims cuz they become traitor..
guess what its good for ISI that dont have to find muslims there are some somwhere in india doing awesome job for ISI :)

Another innocent captured to perpetuate the myth that ISI is active in Indian occupied regions. If it was we Lucknowis would be the first ones to secede. The blame game is a method of India to ensure that its people constantly and always hate Pakistan and the ISI. Whatever happens they blame it on Pakistan. It is standard Indian policy.

How do you know he is innocent ?

' We lucknowis' ..who is ' we' - those who left for another land ?

Both parents of mine were born in Lucknow or surrounding regions. Thanks for your concern but we consider our region a part and parcel of Pakistan.

They left & in so doing gave up their lien on the land.

Try & stay loyal to the land you live in for it feeds you - dont ride two boats

Jinnah accepted a ' moth eaten ' Pakistan , it does not matter what your childish fantasies are.

If you have evidence, give it to Indian government or court ... Our judiciary and democracy is very strong and reliable, we can take on any situation, we know well what is better for our country... You need to worry about your country terrorist that you are exporting all around the word , under the guidance of your army and ISI....

This is the condition of terrorism in your country , open your eye and see , denial is not going to work anymore....Whole world know who is what.

This is horrifying

I wonder if this is from Southern Pakistani Punjab.

How did you manage to become Think thank :) Check 2011 census of Lucknow. Muslims are minority in the city(less than 30 % in2011)

Majority of muslims who live in Lucknow are Shia. Shia community of India right from kashmir to lucknow are not fond of Pakistan
With you logic;Karachi,Sindh belongs to India as they are home to mohajir community.

Stop diverting the topic.
And you are an idiot, please refrain from commenting on Pakistan or I will ensure that you never do. A whole bunch of the Shia community in Pakistan has roots in Lucknow.

Both parents of mine were born in Lucknow or surrounding regions. Thanks for your concern but we consider our region a part and parcel of Pakistan.
then thats your problem and i guess one of the main reason for acute identity crisis which very often reflects in your nations collective hate for india and indians as still you consider yourself a victim of partition which incedentelly was orcastrated by feudal muslim elite and british to keep your feudal perks intact and for british it meant a de facto hold over sub continent whose dividents there own society is getting now

now the thread is about former indian soldiers bieng caught red handed helping pakistani artilery to kill indians well gaddars should be dealt with and they will get what they deserve

SO Afradi and Hina Rabbani Khar are ISI workers?

IF so, another ISI agent is visible in this pic.
dhoni_afridi_630_345x230.jpg

Sometimes Indians just prove themselves Indians way too generously. :pleasantry:
Yeah that is true.....Indians are the second most ignorant creatures, first one is donkeys but I think that's unfair
to donkeys

@haviZsultan

Your obsession for Lucknow is Mind boggling ; when did you last visit it

And if you really want some parts of India ; why dont you first try to get Kashmir

Konsa parcel ? Free me diya wo hajam nahi hua kya?

there more Cow Meat hindu dealers than Muslims... but guess what all the agents they arrest are Muslims...
they will we have geniun excuse not to hire muslims cuz they become traitor..
guess what its good for ISI that dont have to find muslims there are some somwhere in india doing awesome job for ISI :)
So u what has cow meat to do with isi agents?

Yeah that is true.....Indians are the second most ignorant creatures, first one is donkeys but I think that's unfair
to donkeys
Exactly why are u having burns?

And you are an idiot, please refrain from commenting on Pakistan or I will ensure that you never do. A whole bunch of the Shia community in Pakistan has roots in Lucknow.

Wow.

Since Its NOT INAPPROPRIATE to call "Idiot" ( As Demonstrated by our respected Mod, Oscar ) ,
With all due respect, Which IDIOT made you a Moderator ?

@WebMaster

You got Offended, with the comment "Shias are not fond of Pakistan" and you, Dared to issue an Open Threat.

You cound have simply > A. Denied his claim B. Provided Proof, of your Perception.

As far as his statement is concerned, Mr @Oscar , Check the Reality :

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Who's Killing Pakistan's Shia and Why? - War on the Rocks

Last edited:
Lol,i consider entire Bangladesh as a part of India because my ancestors were from that region but that doesn't change the reality that Bangladesh is a Sovereign country and not a part of India.So deal with it dude,your parents stopped being Lukhnowis the day they chose Pakistan over India or Lukhnow for that matter,so no matter how much you continue to huff and puff about Lukhnow being a part and parcel of Pakistan that doesn't change the reality,does it:coffee:!!

You got Offended, with the comment "Shias are not fond of Pakistan" and you, Dared to issue an Open Threat.
Pakistani shias love Pakistan as much as the sunnis do. Despite our differences, shias and sunnis are friendly people to each other and external agencies fund some fanatics to spread sectarian hate through hate crimes and I guess you are one of those and @Oscar has rightly recognised you and warned you.

Back
Top Bottom