What's new

Soldier of FORTUNE-untold Special Forces story

Mate, I know you are always very cautious but you are crossing the line here.It can land you up in trouble.Such questions about unit and deployment have got many people arrested recently.
Fair enough bro, I didn't think asking about what unit he was in (I would never ask where he was deployed) was such a big deal but I guess it's best to be cautious and on reflection it was unwise to ask @levina to share such details on an open (Pakistani) forum.

@levina I apologise for making such requests of you, please don't share any such information (should he give it to you which I have already stated I doubt he will) with anyone and certainly not online.

Fair enough bro, I didn't think asking about what unit he was in (I would never ask where he was deployed) was such a big deal but I guess it's best to be cautious and on reflection it was unwise to ask @levina to share such details on an open (Pakistani) forum.

@levina I apologise for making such requests of you, please don't share any such information (should he give it to you which I have already stated I doubt he will) with anyone and certainly not online.

If unit details are shared then the source could be targeted.Things like these are happening a lot in India specially in the last few weeks.So better to be cautious.

Chill!!!
One, he would not have given out those details.
Two,I would not have disclosed it here.
Three, we all are not a bunch fools.Lolzz
But yeah I would ask him if he knows of this story. :-)

If unit details are shared then the source could be targeted.Things like these are happening a lot in India specially in the last few weeks.So better to be cautious.
Well some facebook pages give out names of officers and their pics on FB.
When I had contacted one of the admins he told me that those pics were approved by ADGPI.I was a lil surprised though.

Chill!!!
One, he would not have given out those details.
Two,I would not have disclosed it here.
Three, we all are not a bunch fools.Lolzz
But yeah I would ask him if he knows of this story. :-)

When I had contacted one of the admins he told me that those pics were approved by ADGPI.I was a lil surprised though.

Crackdown is on in Facebook...a jawan arrested today for sharing details with a girl with whom he was chatting.

If the pics are approved by the ADGPI then there's no problem. But soldiers/officers can't post pics of themselves (in uniform or otherwise) on social media without express permission from their superiors/ADGPI

Naah i have heard of many such incidents,specially from the command hospital Lucknow.
I dont want to sully the reputation of our army docs but at times I do feel that they lack the right training and equipments.

(Try fixing an appointment with an army dentist you'll know what I mean.:P)
Naah i have heard of many such incidents,specially from the command hospital Lucknow.
I dont want to sully the reputation of our army docs but at times I do feel that they lack the right training and equipments.

(Try fixing an appointment with an army dentist you'll know what I mean.:P)

from RR to the Command hospitals all are same, in fact AFMC is somewhat better but orthodontists here are the same.
Army seriously has to look into its Medical field, Base hospitals are the most deadliest. .

Army hospitals work like government offices, no one has time to respond to you. but yeah they have positive points also. mention it later on. . .

Back
Top Bottom