What's new

Solar Missiles Found In Kashmir

Hold on mate, I was watching HEADLINES TODAY last night and i saw this as breaking news. So went over to the internet to verify the same and i could only get this link. Most channels have reported this news now.

And please dont jump the gun. Its always good to hold your horses till there is some clarity.

do you know if there is anything called as solar missiles ?
If yes ....then do provide information.
I will be glad to read but I don't think there is anything like that ..

do you know if there is anything called as solar missiles ?
If yes ....then do provide information.
I will be glad to read but I don't think there is anything like that ..

I don't know You have the services of Google to look for that.

Simply put, what i saw i posted. End of Story.

I don't know You have the services of Google to look for that.

Simply put, what i saw i posted. End of Story.

I have done that already ..and couldn't find anything except the same news that was published in 2010 which was picked up by IDRW and posted again .

You shouldn't post news without verifying facts of the matter . At least look at link, reference , google yourself before you post such news .

If you had asked yourself ...is there anything like solar missiles ...you would have realized that this news doesn't have much significance and substance.

Just posting what you see .... doesn't augur well for human intelligence .

well they look ore like heli launched 40mm rockets to me looks like something else is brewing and its just to divert attention
Those are too big to be 40mm rockets guruji. For comparison here are 70mm Hydra rockets (on the side is a hell fire)
AGM-114_and_Hydra_70.jpeg

@GURU DUTT : A good comparison in terms of size may be with the S-24 Rockets "240mm".
S24B_maks2009.jpg

Last edited:
looks like a 007 style missile system ... good story for next Bollywood movie :D

In Kupwada district of Jammu in India, it is the first time ever when two solar missiles are seized by Police. It is a matter of anxiety. In such a situation we should know, what are solar missiles. Some facts about solar missile is being given follow: -

• Solar missile is a missile directed by solar energy.
  • It is launched automatically after getting sunlight.
  • Its length is about 4 feet and weight is about 4 kg. It can travel distance of 4 to 5 kms to attack.
  • The missile is launched automatically after getting a certain temperature.
  • One, who want to use this, ties this missile with a tree or fit at such a place where it can get sunlight after targeting the aim.
  • Terrorist can fit it in the darkness of night and return back to safe place.
  • This missile, which is seized in Jammu, something is written in Russian and Chinese language on it. Perhaps it is brought from Russia or China.

Read more: What is solar missile ? - IndiaGOL.com

:rofl:

I have done that already ..and couldn't find anything except the same news that was published in 2010 which was picked up by IDRW and posted again .

You shouldn't post news without verifying facts of the matter . At least look at link, reference , google yourself before you post such news .

If you had asked yourself ...is there anything like solar missiles ...you would have realized that this news doesn't have much significance and substance.

Just posting what you see .... doesn't augur well for human intelligence .

So i too couldn't find any other link besides the one given in this thread. How you connect it to the intelligence of a person seems alien to me. There may not be a system like this but given the fact that militants are increasingly using complex systems to carry out insurgency i thought this would be very serious. I take your advice for the next time.

Coward terrorist scums getting busted by JK police

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom