What's new

Solar Missiles Found In Kashmir

29dd1cbc-031b-4b13-9745-1f576f7359f2.JPG

:what::what::what::what::what:

solar-missiles-630.jpg

J-K Police recover solar-powered missiles - IBNLive

Guess what this news was first brought by IBN in 2010

and now IDRW has resurrected it after 4 years ...speaks volumes about credibility.

people should use little bit of common sense before posting such hoax news .....

june 3, 2010 news ....

@MKI 30 delete this thread before you become a laughing stock ...

and now IDRW has resurrected it after 4 years ...speaks volumes about credibility.

people should use little bit of common sense before posting such hoax news .....

june 3, 2010 news ....

hoax news??? i don't think so.....

Lethal Solar missiles recovered in North Kashmir

Solar rockets recovered in Kashmir forest - Latest Kashmir News & Analysis - - Kashmir Dispatch

Army recovers solar rockets in north Kashmir - Rising Kashmir. Latest News, Breaking News From Kashmir`s very own English Daily.

Lethal Solar Missiles Recovered by Army in North KashmirKashmir Latest News, Breaking News, Photos and Features | Free Press Kashmir

Off course PA is using it . How do you think these Militants got it ?
black market like we see indian weapons used by TTP and when we blame indians u people start crying that they bought it from black market ...

black market like we see indian weapons used by TTP and when we blame indians u people start crying that they bought it from black market ...

Solar missile in black market .... Are you kidding.

Solar missile in black market .... Are you kidding.
like anti tank missiles in black market which were recovered from TTP with indian ordinance label on it :) i dont know if indians are capable of making those missiles bt still some hostile agency is using indian labels maybe afghan agency

like anti tank missiles in black market which were recovered from TTP with indian ordinance label on it :) i dont know if indians are capable of making those missiles bt still some hostile agency is using indian labels maybe afghan agency

I would love to see proof for such nonsense claim.

Lolz even i can print out "ALIEN PAN CAKES" and place it next to cow dung.How does that help?

Alas your pics prove nothing

IIRC the perforated shell on the leftmost section appears an an anti tank /armour of chinese origin, anbd that too from 60/8s vintage
ANdD the last pic show a PK machine gun with wooden furniture. India doesnt build them.Looks more like a DERA adamkehl copy

DO you any pic that shows an OFB mark?

Lolz even i can print out "ALIEN PAN CAKES" and place it next to cow dung.How does that help?

Alas your pics prove nothing

IIRC the perforated shell on the leftmost section appears an an anti tank /armour of chinese origin, anbd that too from 60/8s vintage
ANdD the last pic show a PK machine gun with wooden furniture. India doesnt build them.Looks more like a DERA adamkehl copy

DO you any pic that shows an OFB mark?

WTF man!!!:hitwall: this is your proof??!!:lol::lol::lol: showing "vickers light machine gun" as indian?? :omghaha::omghaha: PA army had that weapon... British indain army adopted it in 1933. and for those mortar shell which are also used by pakistan army. even Taliban have those weapons:lol:..... look man there is no OFB mark on those weapons. that "INDIAN ARMMO" is written by pakistan army to prove that it is indain made weapons, and fools like u consider it as a major evidence.... only pakistan army consider these as a solid proof.

See it started already, tomorrow Modi will come in a live press conference and say that "Pakistan is providing solar missiles to militants" :sick:
Your government is inviting the terrorist Modi(as said by some Pakistanis on pdf)

june 3, 2010 news ....

Hold on mate, I was watching HEADLINES TODAY last night and i saw this as breaking news. So went over to the internet to verify the same and i could only get this link. Most channels have reported this news now.

And please dont jump the gun. Its always good to hold your horses till there is some clarity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom