What's new

SOG Camp Attacked in South Kashmir

Gryphon

Reaction score
SOG Man Killed In South Kashmir, Civilian Injured

August 26, 2013

A Jammu and Kashmir police constable was killed and a civilian was injured Monday in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district, officials said.

Sources said the incident took place when separatist militants fired at a special operations group (SOG) team of Jammu and Kashmir police.

They said a a constable of the SOG was killed and a civilian was injured in the attack.

“Militants fired at the police team in Arwani village of Anantnag district on Monday afternoon. The injured person is being evacuated to hospital,” the official said.

News agency IANS quoted a police official as saying that while the civilian sustained a gunshot wound in his leg, the police constable had sustained fatal bullet injuries.

There has been a gradual surge in wave of separatists militants in Kashmir valley in the recent past. Officials say a new breed of young and educated youth have taken up arms to fight Indian forces in the picturesque Himalayan territory which is controlled by nuclear armed rivals India and Pakistan.

SOG Man Killed In South Kashmir, Civilian Injured

Militants needs to conduct a morale crushing campaign on the Indians, time to up the ante.

lols one incident after a month itself saying militants aaukat. Such incidents happens in Pakistan on hourly basis.

Militants needs to conduct a moral crushing campaign on the Indians, time to up the ante.

A fact, most Pakistanis fail to comprehend, for Indians, Kashmir is an integral part of our country and no amount of terrorism can convince us to not defend our nation.

But obviously there will consequences of such terror attacks on India in Pakistan also, in addition to the obvious blow back terrorism brings with it, and haven't you already suffered enough, why would you want to make your lives even more so miserable?

A fact, most Pakistanis fail to comprehend, for Indians, Kashmir is an integral part of our country and no amount of terrorism can convince us to not defend our nation.

But obviously there will consequences of such terror attacks on India in Pakistan also, in addition to the obvious blow back terrorism brings with it, and haven't you already suffered enough, why would you want to make your lives even more so miserable?

I think you are delusional.

Who has said anything about Pakistan doing anything?

There are citizens in Kashmir who simply do not want to be ruled by you.

We can't do much, we are occupied by your forces on LOC and we are too poor to start funding anything.

This is all down to the Kashmiris and how badly they want freedom.

All we can do from our side is to offer our prayers and words of encouragement.

We can't do much, we are occupied by your forces on LOC and we are too poor to start funding anything.

I had a friend like you in primary school. He would prod me on to take on the bigger guys in a fight. And whilst I was getting beaten black and blue he would always yell out to me .."beat them, beat them I'm praying for you yaar." :D To this day I curse the idiot

sir, I'll believe 55000 kashmiris who are serving in Kashmir police than 100-200 militants against India. Ofcourse those separatists can go anywhere but Kashmir is going to be with India forever.
PS: above martyred policeman is a Kashmiri too and died defending his land from militants.

I am anything but delusional, terrorism in Kashmir and Pakistan are intertwined since day one, don't you think, you can convince us other wise, for a second.

I had a friend like you in primary school. He would prod me on to take on the bigger guys in a fight. And whilst I was getting beaten black and blue he would always yell out to me .."beat them, beat them I'm praying for you yaar." :D To this day I curse the idiot

I am sure your friend didn't fight 3 wars with the bigger guys and thousands of his friends gave his life for a community of people to taste freedom.

You will never understand as you are the oppressor. And frankly I don't expect you to with your small hearts.

Blowback was far more fatal for Pakistan than causing harms to India in Kashmir. Pakistan till now have lost about 16,000 soldiers in FATA alone since 2008.
Pakistani victims: War on terror toll put at 49,000 – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom