So which leg is Injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMRAN KHANS INJURIED LEG OR LEGS . WHICH ONE IS IT? RIGHT LEFT OR BOTH?

Its not clear where he actually got hit? Patwaris are sharing the following video showing the plaster has shifted to the left leg now after remaining on right in the recent photos.
the ex rays shared by PTI media suggested he suffered shrapnel wounds in the knee cap as well but the dressing was done on the thigh.
joskes aside can this be clarified if he was hit oin both legs and the wound is still healing on the right side and needs the support for a longer period?

right right

left left

right left right

409608-202211041667588408-32.webp

right calf
TELEMMGLPICT000316653228_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqxd6mE-wTeGVGuwm-JJ_6XVHwtdpQwyNje2OyIL7x97s.jpeg

right thigh

TELEMMGLPICT000316657582_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpeg

@Irfan Baloch
I (truly) haven't seen any footage, so far.

However, it isn't hard for anyone to mirror a footage these days.

In one clip if IK has a Plaster, in the Right leg - that footage can be flipped/mirrored to make it appear to be Left leg.

Its up to the viewer to look for signs that may indicate its a flipped/mirror footage.

Something written in the background or possibly noticing a handshake etc.

since his holiness's interview with amreeki TV, I am trying to work out what produced the shrapnel that injured the left leg (which his highness only remembered days later).

was it 8 or 4 or 3 rounds that hit the sacred right leg? even being able to walk unaided after being shot 3 times is no less than a miracle.

it takes us mere mortals from one to many years to get back up again after getting just one shot in the leg.

Last edited:
...and my point is clearly visible the 02 videos you have posted in your post (above).

Can you notice the Diary/Journal on the seat next to the (Red) Chair IK finally sits on? In one footage its on the Right & in the next its on the Left.

A clear case of misdirection...

@Irfan Baloch

@Irfan Baloch
I (truly) haven't seen any footage, so far.

However, it isn't hard for anyone to mirror a footage these days.

In one clip if IK has a Plaster, in the Right leg - that footage can be flipped/mirrored to make it appear to be Left leg.

Its up to the viewer to look for signs that may indicate its a flipped/mirror footage.

Something written in the background or possibly noticing a handshake etc.
back in the days

they used to say , seeing is believing but not anymore.
what you say make sense.

my school time friend sent me a video he edited from a commercially available software where he took a video of someone who had some resemblance with me and pasted my face on him making him almost 80% or more like me. if that video is made grainy or CCTV like then people wills wear its me specially if they have only met me few times or some time ago.
Also I have learnt that the AI can build up your voice as well if its fed with some library of your audio recording specially including some phrases that cover for entire voice pallet and can make a very good replica of our voice.

back in the days

they used to say , seeing is believing but not anymore.
what you say make sense.

my school time friend sent me a video he edited from a commercially available software where he took a video of someone who had some resemblance with me and pasted my face on him making him almost 80% or more like me. if that video is made grainy or CCTV like then people wills wear its me specially if they have only met me few times or some time ago.
Also I have learnt that the AI can build up your voice as well if its fed with some library of your audio recording specially including some phrases that cover for entire voice pallet and can make a very good replica of our voice.
We don't have the ability or resources to pull of the stuff the West do.

This is our maximum - flipping a video 'cause in the end, our people are so naive that they'll believe anyone who FWDs them a b.s, tweet or share a clip/photo on whatsapp. As for the Voice Modifying software, yeah - we're no good at it either 'cause one can't master something by using pirated softwares.

The US did a better job in the 60's with the JFK/Dallas cover-up.

so there is this thing called image ( that applies to images and videos) even that Shoot Ms Junejo made the correction on twitter! Could ve asked a14 yr old tiktoker from chuna mandi!

Honorable Imran Khan, Leader of Free Pakistan is 70 years old
It is highly unfortunate that people would open these kind of hurtful threads

1- The man was shot in both legs

2- 70-Year-old person of course will feel the effect of the wounds more then
a Young person in 20's

The question should be asked why the FIR (Police report was not filed for Assasination Attempt on Imran Khan's life?)

I suggest caution in disrespecting National Hero and Leader as it hurts sentiments of Many Citizen of Pakistan

Don't take the silence before Storm as a sign that People of Pakistan have forgotten the incident

10,000 JANRAIL life Qurban ho on one hair of Imran Khan the Honorable

10,000 JANRAIL life Qurban ho on one hair of Imran Khan the Honorable
you must have been watching this just prior to coming up with this post:

BTW why have you been lying about your location being in China?
2- 70-Year-old person of course will feel the effect of the wounds more then
a Young person in 20's
a 70 year old woulda died with all these wounds that are claimed by his holiness.

one single solitary lead bullet in the lower leg disables a person for upwards of a year

We are all here reading silently the reason we no longer write is because no one cares for JANRAIL Raj and their petty celebrations and inauguration anymore

Don't underestimate our silence as weakness

The country is crumbling as each day passes and JANRAIL Raj will still claim
"all is well"

Bacha Bacha today calls JANRAIL Bajwa Retired with "less than" remarkable words

Last edited:
My God, no wonder the quality on this forum is down in gutters, when we have Mods like OP :lol: we used to have decent pardhe likhe log running the Forum, now its just...

EDIT: folks don't take this post seriously, pun is intended with this post :lol:

Guess you are on the same bandwagon as the rest of patwaris.

Mirror imaging.
My God, no wonder the quality on this forum is down in gutters, when we have Mods like OP :lol: we used to have decent pardhe likhe log running the Forum, now its just...
The natural alignment between boots and patwaris is taking place.

The IQ level is the same also.
LOL even my 12 year old son is laughing after reading this post with me :lol:
This PDF mod brain usage is not different then our Generals :rofl:

No guys you got it all wrong, actually, and I quote, "Patwaris are sharing the following video"
1673059421307.png

OP is just a messenger
You know there's an expression, "don't kill the messenger"
1673059521898.png

. . .
. . .

on topic

(1) he got injuries to both legs, right tibia has a fracture (probaby not transacting but a chunk removed while still part of tibia was intact?)
(2) video can be flipped easily

042239196a71c3e.png

At least he's wearing plaster where his x-ray shows, unlike Ahsan Iqbal whose x-ray showed bullet in pelvis but he was wearing plaster in arm
or was it 2 bullets? one in arm one in pelvis?
or may be one bullet, first it hit the elbow fracturing it, later entered pelvis
or may be it was an artifact in pelvis x-ray because they didn't find any bullet

Jokes aside, one should note that Ahsan Iqbal had a court date coming
And what was the outcome of case against the shooter?
5aef82efe8500.jpg

Last edited:
IMRAN KHANS INJURIED LEG OR LEGS . WHICH ONE IS IT? RIGHT LEFT OR BOTH?

Its not clear where he actually got hit? Patwaris are sharing the following video showing the plaster has shifted to the left leg now after remaining on right in the recent photos.
the ex rays shared by PTI media suggested he suffered shrapnel wounds in the knee cap as well but the dressing was done on the thigh.
joskes aside can this be clarified if he was hit oin both legs and the wound is still healing on the right side and needs the support for a longer period?

right right

left left

right left right

409608-202211041667588408-32.webp

right calf
TELEMMGLPICT000316653228_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqxd6mE-wTeGVGuwm-JJ_6XVHwtdpQwyNje2OyIL7x97s.jpeg

right thigh

TELEMMGLPICT000316657582_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpeg
Sharpen with 9mm gun you got be kidding me this man is a joke imran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom