What's new

So Saudis are involved in this..

The youthas have definitely drunk the coolaid, realpolitik and relations out of the window, to IK nut juice yummy.

Don't justify Imrann corruption just by saying so what Nawaz sm zardari did it too

So what they did this is why they are corrupt if Imran doing it he is corrupt too

1 billion helicopter ride for just from his home to pm office you cannot justfy when Imran himself said pm of uk uses cycle

Watch neckless gold plated guns he fetched from tosha Khanna for nothing money is a crime which zardari did he is corrupt but why Imran is not corrupt

The whole corrupt mafia is going saudia for what reason.. my God after usa saudia is main player when i see the list people who are traveling there, that shit gona be big. Wait n watch NRO2 ....wow treason gardari. Who ever is writer of this shit he is newbe and he is playing with fire 🔥.
Saudi Arabia want to see Pakistan as secular country and progressive nation. I don't think Saudi Arabia like Imran Khan slogans of Muslim Ummah , unity and brotherhood between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has 2030 vision. You will see them developed country, open minded and acceptance of all culture in Saudi Arabia. Like Dubai, beautiful mosque and then Infront of night clubs, people will get choice. It's UpTo people.....

Don't justify Imrann corruption just by saying so what Nawaz sm zardari did it too

So what they did this is why they are corrupt if Imran doing it he is corrupt too

1 billion helicopter ride for just from his home to pm office you cannot justfy when Imran himself said pm of uk uses cycle

Watch neckless gold plated guns he fetched from tosha Khanna for nothing money is a crime which zardari did he is corrupt but why Imran is not corrupt
You must be wack if you think it costs 1 billion from Bani Gala to Prime Minister House.

If Boeing 777 Carrying Showbaz decides to change route and go UK that is fine time to retire and resign

"100% Speculation"

I would imagine the money from Sugar mills would get transported out
The stashed undeclared money from Mills

Boeing 777 can fit in 300 people enough to take the PML top brass out of Pakistan permanently all the people who have open cases pending in courts

Evidence of Escape Route

1- ECL list out of Way
2- Excuse for Umra
3- Need big plane to move the Loot out
4- Take the immediately people stuck in court cases out to UK
5- Retirement

Last edited:
Oil deal IK and Putin were about to sign (either in ruble or yuan) vs petro dollar.

Which countries would have been affected by this Pak-Russia deal and which countries would have slowly loose their control over Pak? Not very difficult if you can connect the dots.

Let me be the Devil's advocate....

Isn't there a single Baba Yi'it amongst 220m Paks who can take down these traitors and corrupts?? When MBS was clinically chopping and chemically evaporating his domestic opponents was he looking for any outside help?

Your traitors and corrupts are your problems...

Their traitors and corrupts are their problems....

Our traitors and corrupts are our problems...

The whole corrupt mafia is going saudia for what reason.. my God after usa saudia is main player when i see the list people who are traveling there, that shit gona be big. Wait n watch NRO2 ....wow treason gardari. Who ever is writer of this shit he is newbe and he is playing with fire 🔥.
Actuly there are two corruption mafia crimenals families one (pmln) supported by Saudia & 2 (ppp) who supported by Iran & both are become the biggest cancer for Pakistan...

Saudis are not involved...Saudis and Sharif's haven't been on the best of terms after Nawaz fumbled the whole Yemen war support fiasco

Secondly, for Saudis to be involved they'd have to be collaborating with Amreekis, which if you've watched recent news is not possible...

Last edited:
Didnt know pakistanis hate saudis more than indians
Majority of Pakistanis follow the sufism. For them anyone who doesn't elevate their saints and the Prophet PBUH to the level of God is a heretic. So Saudis are the biggest heretics according to Pakistanis...

This is the basic issue...all other Saudi transgressions are just excuses...

Their main beef with Saudi is that they are wahabi/salafi.

you are egyption why are you dying do you get their oil rubbed on your a ss.
atleast my country isnt on the verge of collapse into a civil war then blame it on other countries. Have fun and btw egypt will be sulf suffecient of oil in 2023

Now the Saudis are involved? who`s next, the Nepalis and the Bhutanese?

Saudi Arabia want to see Pakistan as secular country and progressive nation. I don't think Saudi Arabia like Imran Khan slogans of Muslim Ummah , unity and brotherhood between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has 2030 vision. You will see them developed country, open minded and acceptance of all culture in Saudi Arabia. Like Dubai, beautiful mosque and then Infront of night clubs, people will get choice. It's UpTo people.....
But the Pakistani establishment doesn't want to see a developed and modern Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom