What's new

So Saudis are involved in this..

The whole corrupt mafia is going saudia for what reason.. my God after usa saudia is main player when i see the list people who are traveling there, that shit gona be big. Wait n watch NRO2 ....wow treason gardari. Who ever is writer of this shit he is newbe and he is playing with fire 🔥.
They have good relations with Pakistan army. And hence supporting their stooge.
Muhammad bin salman didnt take the phone call from biden, refuse to increase oil production. And eventually investing in trump's son in law hoping for him or republican come back.
So he is fighting biden administration like imran khan is....
But imran khan was removed and these american stooges are installed.
They are called to stay on good books with Pakistan army. And to guess their ties with usa.

If you live within your means you can be sovereign. but the moment you go around borrowing stuff you are on your own. I think the lesson is 70 years too late.
It is sad. But just look at our neighbour. They also face similar issues.
But they bowed only for the benefit of the people built up the economy became an economic giant and now they buy oil and s400 from russia while being american stretigic partner to counter china and while in the same breath trading 100 billion dollars with china.
This is some cool chanakiya neeti. We have always looked down on them due to our prejudice. But they are really taking india forward day by day.
Every region that has issue is divided in several smaller state. Thus eliminating any serious threat of seperation.

Even turkey cannot buy s400....

Last edited:
they are flying PIA. they must be involved as well, maybe as revenge for tarnishing their image.

hope 3 time PM Sharif take Turkish Airline while eating Malaysian palm oil cooked food via Saudi Arabia.
If they fly together who topple elected pm. Minority in parliment with 74 seats over 154 seats... second turks are not stupid. They have been in this game for centuries. Tgey were supper power for centuries. They are not mean like American policymaker i know idiotic ideas only come in your brillian mind...s

Last edited:
Remember when parliament refused to send army in yaman. And force behind refusal was khan.. saudia was losing control on Muslim world and khan was taking main stage.. Saudies did not like khan. They were force so many times for Kashmir issue. Remember they refused to released oil on dafet payments and took their money from Pakistan..... Saudis did not like khan on center stage...
That is true, I remember a conference with Indonesia? Turkey Malaysia IK was forced to withdraw from because of Saudi displeasure. All is possible they have plenty of money to buy allot of people.

That is true, I remember a conference with Indonesia? Turkey Malaysia IK was forced to withdraw from because of Saudi displeasure. All is possible they have plenty of money to buy allot of people.
My conclusion after seeing the list to saudia o the name of offering humera. I know many who hardly see mosque in their life time... this shit is damaging.... same as nro given by General mushraf

rember saudis gulf states helped usa by sending jihadies crazies to overthrow gaddafi regime.
saudis+usa are best allies it the way they rule muslims, plus saudis cant allow usa to collaspe thier life savings are in usa banks/investment corporations.
the enemy is iran, saudis wanted to use pak mil mercenary to attack yemen houthies and their was a out cry.

now saudis will also boost indian ecomony to rub it in.

but we as ppl must say it out fcuk you jew saudi. as collective force this will show ppl are awake and dont give a shit anymore.

If they fly together who topple elected pm. Minority in parliment with 74 seats over 154 seats... second turks are not stupid. They have been in this game for centuries. Tgey were supper power for centuries. They are not mean like American policymaker i know idiotic ideas only come in your brillian mind...s

Even Tipu Sultans Tiger is on PMLn banner.

You have absolutely nothing. A puppet without a Hand is just a table cloth

rember saudis gulf states helped usa by sending jihadies crazies to overthrow gaddafi regime.
saudis+usa are best allies it the way they rule muslims, plus saudis cant allow usa to collaspe thier life savings are in usa banks/investment corporations.
the enemy is iran, saudis wanted to use pak mil mercenary to attack yemen houthies and their was a out cry.

but we as ppl must say it out fcuk you jew saudi. as collective force this will show ppl are awake and dont give a shit anymore.
Didnt know pakistanis hate saudis more than indians

Saudi and emirates gave bounties of many leaders in arab world to usa.. I agree

Didnt know pakistanis hate saudis more than indians
We dont hate anyone. Everyone is free to do things as per their interest we complain about our own people who dont know thier own country interests n sell their mothersfor money.... we only ask every country to respect 230 millions people. We dont even complain about usa as well. We do admire them atleast they do things as per their country's befits. We are worry about our on mir jafers n mir sadiqs《 betrayal)

The whole corrupt mafia is going saudia for what reason.. my God after usa saudia is main player when i see the list people who are traveling there, that shit gona be big. Wait n watch NRO2 ....wow treason gardari. Who ever is writer of this shit he is newbe and he is playing with fire 🔥.
Didn't Imran traveled there zardari sharif etc are corrupt so do Imran stop being part of propaganda and close your eyes what Imran did

You guys making Imran a sacred cow what zardari did Imran did the same problem is you have closed your eyes and don't want to accept truth Imran is corrupt reason he was never been part of govt before slowly his corruption is coming out

Why dont we let KSA rule pakistan.in return they should give saudi citizenship to all pakistanis and this way we can share oil , nukes etc? why pay and play ? Why not just rule us

100Mice.png

I think the real reason is recent anti Islamic comments by one of the PML ministers associating people supporting Imran Khan as Taliban , border line called all PTI supporters extremist just to gain sympathy of Islamophobic folks overseas

A certain backlash is expected or has already happened

Secondly , the 150-200 people names have been gradually being removed from ECL (Exit Control List to prevent corrupt from escaping) and they have requested a "COMPLETE" full plane available for their outing

I am leaning towards this item below "speculation"
This is 100% speculation

They can easily pack bags full of Cash and Money and migrate over to another country It is possible as no one checks the baggage for Diplomatic passport
Having a full 777 Boeing craft at disposal for free can move lot of Money overseas fast

Expecting some $$$$ to be moved stashed into PIA's Boeing 777 out thru Saudi Arabia

Showbaz's government is standing on strength of 1 seat
Government can fall any day

It would be face saving to resign from overseas with 50 Millions to 100 million dollars in Hardcash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom