What's new

So i want take the new Lufthansa 747-8 "Brandenburg", what destination? Dehli or Bangalore?

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Lufthansa is the only carrier worldwide that has the brandnew 747-8 in its fleet. Its the longest airplane in existance and so exclusive, that Lufthansa offers an own website for them:

Lufthansa B747-8. Experience the legend.

1.jpg

Its not only the longest airliner, its also the one with the highest cruising speed right now. Revolutionary wing design and super advanced engines.

Lufthansa uses them to Washington, Chicago, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Dehli and Bangalore. My girl and i plan a week trip this may and think about something where we were not before and i want go on the "Brandenburg" which means Dehli or Bangalore. Since here are many indians, you might want help us?

We looked at the Lufthansa page and i found two nice packages for both destinations. What hotels can you advice for both cities?

Thanks for advice!

Lufthansa is the only carrier worldwide that has the brandnew 747-8 in its fleet. Its the longest airplane in existance and so exclusive, that Lufthansa offers an own website for them:

1.jpg

Its not only the longest airliner, its also the one with the highest cruising speed right now. Revolutionary wing design and super advanced engines.

Lufthansa uses them to Washington, Chicago, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Dehli and Bangalore. My girl and i plan a week trip this may and think about something where we were not before and i want go on the "Brandenburg" which means Dehli or Bangalore. Since here are many indians, you might want help us?

We looked at the Lufthansa page and i found two nice packages for both destinations. What hotels can you advice for both cities?

Thanks for advice!

One week is probably not enough for either.

One week is probably not enough for either.

My girls wants go there, i only go because i want go first class in the Brandeburg. If it were about me i would not even leave the plane and just fly back ha ha.

My girls wants go there, i only go because i want go first class in the Brandeburg. If it were about me i would not even leave the plane and just fly back ha ha.
Go to Delhi then.

More things to see.

Go to Mumbai and do not forget to cross over the border to LAHORE for an over night stay.

I dont care, do what you wish. If you think thats helpful.

I was only kidding. I have a life. But you did not answer my question. If you don't like 3rd world countries, why are you thinking of going to India? You won't like it. Go to some 1st world country and use your vacation well, assuming you have a job.

Go to Mumbai and do not forget to cross over the border to LAHORE for an over night stay.
your geography is quite poor. :lol:

1.jpg

Thanks for advice!
depends on what you like.... if you want to stick to tourist circuit .. go to delhi-agra-jaipur.
you can see all three in 1 week.

Bangalore has nothing much to see, but much more pleasant place to visit than delhi. You can go to nearby other towns that has historical significance there.
what is the budget for staying.

I was only kidding. I have a life. But you did not answer my question. If you don't like 3rd world countries, why are you thinking of going to India? You won't like it. Go to some 1st world country and use your vacation well, assuming you have a job.

I want fly with Lufthansa D-ABYA Brandenburg. She flis also to Los Angeles, but i already was several times in usa and i have a trip to san francisco in september, so i plan a new destination. I think it could be fun

your geography is quite poor. :lol:

depends on what you like.... if you want to stick to tourist circuit .. go to delhi-agra-jaipur.
you can see all three in 1 week.

Bangalore has nothing much to see, but much more pleasant place to visit than delhi. You can go to nearby other towns that has historical significance there.
what is the budget for staying.

Our budget is 3500€ (flight extra) for us two for one week.

Back
Top Bottom